The Official Banter Away thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_m7klu0CzTq1rs2bguo1_500.png

I was going to say that perhaps you be wrapping the tv antenna with foil to boost signals lol.

I was going to say that perhaps you be wrapping the tv antenna with foil to boost signals lol.

You would be right! We used to watch a station in a city 50 miles away by making aluminum foil "flags" on the rabbit ears. Some days it came in better than others, but never came in without the foil.

Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick

This is from something..

Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick

This is from something..
LMAO, well done.

I bet Wardy doesnt see it.

LMAO, well done.

I bet Wardy doesnt see it.

You post this in the banter thread and expect me not to see it. It's like you don't know me at all.

Someone asked me about my favorite post ever on THP yesterday. There have been thousands that I love, but one popped into my head and ironically enough it was in a banter thread. Cookie was talking about his sponsorship of sheep a commendable thing and Chunky came in with a post and said "Whats up guys, I have some extra cash. I put up some pictures of some sheep on craigslist and someone sent me money". I laughed so hard I had my drink coming out of my nose for a while.

That's great!

You post this in the banter thread and expect me not to see it. It's like you don't know me at all.

True. I figured as long as I didn't post it in the Tiger Woods thread I was safem

evening gents! how is everyone.

Well, I'm doing fine thanks to International IPA Day. Cheers!!
awesome...how did I miss such an awesome day. At least I've had captain morgan.

I had a dream with Kong Fu Panda in it last night. He was talking to me about something and then said, "What, you didn't know? Yea dude I'm 74 years old." He's like THP's Jack Lalanne.

I am drinking my first iced coffee ever right now.. Not bad, not bad at all.

I hadnt ever tried coffee until my first day at my first real job about 5 weeks ago, and now I have ventured to iced coffee.

Get a load of the weird guy ^^^^

Get a load of the weird guy ^^^^

I feel like iced coffee is a bit less manly haha.

A girl from work ordered it for me. Something like a vanilla iced mocha latte or something. I liken it to drinking Summer Shandy

I feel like iced coffee is a bit less manly haha.

A girl from work ordered it for me. Something like a vanilla iced mocha latte or something. I liken it to drinking Summer Shandy

No. Shandy will get you drunk. Iced Coffee will get you mugged.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back