Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking good for KC right now. Hope they keep it up!

Seattle and Boston putting in some serious overtime tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nine in a row for KC. Last time they won nine in a row was when they opened the 2003 season, 9-0.

Pretty unbelievable!

Nine in a row for KC. Last time they won nine in a row was when they opened the 2003 season, 9-0.

Pretty unbelievable!

I'm still scratching my head looking at this team. I REALLY hope they can keep this up. I grew up a Royals fan, still am, but switched to a die hard Braves fan back in the day during the Dale Murphy area, right before Chipper arrived and they rattled off 10 Division Titles in a row.

BUT I'm still a Royals fan at heart. They are my AL Team thru and thru. KC is a football town, BUT they will get behind the Royals and REALLY route for them when the team is good. I hope they can keep this up! Tied for the best record since the All-Start break at this point.

I grew up a Royals fan and love seeing this. Been a Rays fan for a long time, as I moved to Tampa in high school, and they are the team I follow, but still love KC.

Sent using Tapatalk on my Samsung Galaxy S4.

Tribe win again...straight balling

I love Heyward in the leadoff spot. Always have.

The Cardinals are playing the baseball I knew they were capable of. It has been a rough stretch, but they are currently up on the Pirates 11-0 in the 7th inning.

Thank goodness

Braves with a 4 run lead, could take the steak to 7 games and an 11.5 lead in the nl east

Booooom! J Up!

Rangers win again, and didn't wait until there was 2 out in the bottom of the 9th inning........

Rangers win again, and didn't wait until there was 2 out in the bottom of the 9th inning........
*Yawn*

How'd Josh Hamilton do?

Red Sox with one helluva rally right now led by the Flyin' Hawaiian.

What the Braves are doing to Colorado this series is illegal in 17 states!

Wow!! Sox score 6 runs in the bottom of the ninth to win 8-7!

13-0 Cardinals victory. Much needed before going into Cincy.

What the Braves are doing to Colorado this series is illegal in 17 states!
Yes sir, outscored them 40-13. Woah.

Nice 4 game sweep, averaging 10 runs per game in those 4 wins. Woah.

Yes sir, outscored them 40-13. Woah.

Nice 4 game sweep, averaging 10 runs per game in those 4 wins. Woah.

I'd give many things to see them play that way in the playoffs. It's time for another World Series in Atlanta.

I'd give many things to see them play that way in the playoffs. It's time for another World Series in Atlanta.
Agreed, definitely agree. If bats can get going and stay going, and the young arms can keep doing what they are doing, they can do it.

Also, how impressive have these young pitchers been? Teheran has all signs pointing him toward being an ace. I think the kid has it in him, for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back