The Official 2013 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forget January 1st - camps are open - Happy New Year everyone! :friends::rockon::highfive::drinks::clapp:

Oh yeah! Only 192 days left until Da Bears take home the Lombardi trophy! :banana:

Oh yeah! Only 192 days left until Da Bears take home the Lombardi trophy! :banana:

Won't the team that wins the Super Bowl press charges against them for the theft? :confused2::D

The Chiefs finally sign the number one draft pick. Haven't teams been getting them signed, sealed and delivered before the draft in recent years?

The Chiefs finally sign the number one draft pick. Haven't teams been getting them signed, sealed and delivered before the draft in recent years?

Glad they got the deal done, finally! We really need him on the line to protect our new QB! I'm excited for the Chiefs chances to not be the WORST team in the NFL this year. Hopefully they win at least 5 games, at least that's MY guess.

I don't think they usually sign draft picks before the Draft, especially the #1 pick as sometime those change that day. With team trading up and down, you can't pay a guy then trade the pick.

Won't the team that wins the Super Bowl press charges against them for the theft? :confused2::D

Hey, as long as they get it! But I know they won't be stealing it from the Jags...:D

Now that theere is a rookie cap and more or less set contracts by draft position, yes.

Hey, as long as they get it! But I know they won't be stealing it from the Jags...:D

Nope, no danger there. :)

Unless we steal it first. Do they award trophies for Owner with the Best Moustache? 'Cause the Jags got that one hands down. Got to be the best as something!

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap10...swope-cards-rookie-retires-due-to-concussions

Got to feel sorry for Swope. Sucks to have your career ended before it even really starts.

Lions to the Super Bowl!!
Big Lions fan, and they have talent.
but they may need to buy tickets this year....

howeve, I do believe they are a playoff team.

go ahead, bash away....

Lions to the Super Bowl!!
Big Lions fan, and they have talent.
but they may need to buy tickets this year....

howeve, I do believe they are a playoff team.

go ahead, bash away....
Nothing wrong with being a homer...

How's Fairly doing?

How's Fairly doing?

Fairley is going to be a BEAST!!!! Suh and him are going to dominate, and hopefully Ansah can develop quick

How's Fairly doing?

Yup,
I absolutely am a homer per se, but I in no way shape or form think the Lions have a realistic shot at a Super Bowl.
But with the additions of Quinn, bush, Idonije, along with drafting Slay, and Ansah. And the continued development of Fairley, and his chemistry with Suh.

I'm liking the D more and more, although I with we had a better second level to said defense.
I do think the of fence will be good to excellent.

Yup, I re read this, I am a homer.

Fairley is going to be a BEAST!!!! Suh and him are going to dominate, and hopefully Ansah can develop quick
Awesome. Dude is a gamer when he isnt being lazier than crap.

Awesome. Dude is a gamer when he isnt being lazier than crap.

Fairley just has to stay healthy. He showed up to camp in great shape, so I think I am predicting BREAKOUT year!

Yup,
I absolutely am a homer per se, but I in no way shape or form think the Lions have a realistic shot at a Super Bowl.
But with the additions of Quinn, bush, Idonije, along with drafting Slay, and Ansah. And the continued development of Fairley, and his chemistry with Suh.

I'm liking the D more and more, although I with we had a better second level to said defense.
I do think the of fence will be good to excellent.

Yup, I re read this, I am a homer.
Their D should be Nasty. SHOULD be.

Their D should be Nasty. SHOULD be.

As long as Being nasty doesn't have me flipping the channel to see what other games are on because we're down 24-7 midway through the second quarter!

Kevin Kolb hurt in Bills camp this morning slipping on a rubber mat. Can't make this crap up. In the locker room for evaluation on his left knee.

Just a heads up for our football fans. THP Fantasy Football will have info coming up about signups this week.

Yes!!

#score
#revengeismine

Ill try to lockdown a better internet connection by then

Who do I have to grease to get into a league where most (I will settle for most) of the teams participate an actually pay attention?

Who do I have to grease to get into a league where most (I will settle for most) of the teams participate an actually pay attention?

THat would be me. Payable by post count and/or taking the fashion show off the signature.
I kid, on both counts.

THat would be me. Payable by post count and/or taking the fashion show off the signature.
I kid, on both counts.

BeagsWalk sill never go away. I makes me laugh all the time. How about I bring some Jersey Shore hair gel and laundry detergent to ATL?

BeagsWalk sill never go away. I makes me laugh all the time. How about I bring some Jersey Shore hair gel and laundry detergent to ATL?

I figured those were one and the same in jersey. Along with rubber cement.

The Official 2013 NFL Thread

I figured those were one and the same in jersey. Along with rubber cement.

Rubber cement doesnt work well in shoes. You need the real stuff...or so I was told.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back