NFL Films Presents: Tecmo Bowl

Just watched some of this I had no idea this was going on. What a fun game but I can't imagine playing it now.

Just watched some of this I had no idea this was going on. What a fun game but I can't imagine playing it now.
TyNo hooked me up with it, I have been playing Tecmo Bowl and a lot of other NES games the past few days, brings back a ton of memories.

TyNo hooked me up with it, I have been playing Tecmo Bowl and a lot of other NES games the past few days, brings back a ton of memories.

what else u been rocking?

Excitebike, Punch-Out, Castelvania, RBI Baseball and Double Dribble.

oh man, some classics indeed

Loved Punch Out and Double Dribble

You need some CONTRA!

and the best baseball game out there was baseball simulator 3,000, could make ur own guys!

You need some CONTRA!

and the best baseball game out there was baseball simulator 3,000, could make ur own guys!
CONTRA! Man, I forgot about that one.

Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, A, B, A, B, Select, Start. Boom!

CONTRA! Man, I forgot about that one.

Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, A, B, A, B, Select, Start. Boom!

some other good ones

Zelda
Ninja Turtles
Ninja Gaiden!
Double Dragon

Dude thanks for posting that. I have grown up on tecmo bowl and absolutely love the game. We used to go to my cousins house and play tournaments all day long! Such a great game! Now I need to go get a NES and play some now....

If you love NES games check out caveman games as well. That game was just pure awesomeness!

That was awesome. Howie Long and Derrick Thomas ruled for defense.

Bo knows Tecmo:

[video=youtube;8PBvOxicz-0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PBvOxicz-0[/video]

you're so welcome...

You need some CONTRA!

hmmm, i've actually never heard of baseball simulator 3000
and although it's not technically baseball, the best "baseball" game is Dusty Diamonds All-Star Softball, hands-down.

some other good ones

Zelda
Ninja Turtles
Ninja Gaiden!
Double Dragon

i just never really liked Zelda. i know, blasphemy right? tough.

I have DD too. Need to get Turtles and Zelda.

you should have, TMNT III and TMNT Tournament Fighters (not that great). included in my gift to you.

Dude thanks for posting that. I have grown up on tecmo bowl and absolutely love the game. We used to go to my cousins house and play tournaments all day long! Such a great game! Now I need to go get a NES and play some now....

DanGreg, PM me your email (can't be gmail) and i'll send you all you need for playing NES on PC

Tyno why have you not hooked me up yet? I'm stuck using some crazy website to play these games.

you're so welcome...

hmmm, i've actually never heard of baseball simulator 3000
and although it's not technically baseball, the best "baseball" game is Dusty Diamonds All-Star Softball, hands-down.

i just never really liked Zelda. i know, blasphemy right? tough.

you should have, TMNT III and TMNT Tournament Fighters (not that great). included in my gift to you.

DanGreg, PM me your email (can't be gmail) and i'll send you all you need for playing NES on PC

Dusty Diamond's All-Star Softball is one of the greatest games of all time......DiabloFTW!

Bo knows Tecmo:

[video=youtube;8PBvOxicz-0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PBvOxicz-0[/video]

that looks like some current NFL tacckling Ive seen

him running backwards to the endzone

Bo dont need an oxygen mask

Bo was good, but nothing compared to the best player in the game...

Loved this game.

Man I lived on this game. So many great/cheap players. Trying to run an under center pass play against Jerry Ball on Detroit results in an instant sack. Which only leaves 2 or 3 shotgun pass plays which means more sacks. Man my friend irritated the sh*t out of me with this crap when I was younger. SO ANGRY! haha.

Back