Tiger Woods 13 - Xbox 360- The THP Club 1

What course?

Crooked Stick, 15th.

Just did the live tourny for 360, didn't think about using putt preview until the mid back 9. C0ncept's leading at -17 and I figured I'd have to take every aggressive line possible and hope for the best. Started out hitting it to 6ft.. and 3 putting because of two missed tap in's. Think I did that 3 times through 18. Oh well.

Crooked Stick, 15th.

Just did the live tourny for 360, didn't think about using putt preview until the mid back 9. C0ncept's leading at -17 and I figured I'd have to take every aggressive line possible and hope for the best. Started out hitting it to 6ft.. and 3 putting because of two missed tap in's. Think I did that 3 times through 18. Oh well.

that guy has cheats:alien:

that guy has cheats:alien:

Haha I started and didn't think that was all that hard to accomplish. Forgot I'm at 35% everything.

Are there still spots in the CC if so I'm Jitzy8585 on Xbox. Look forward to playing with you guys.

Are there still spots in the CC if so I'm Jitzy8585 on Xbox. Look forward to playing with you guys.

Yep there are plenty of spots left that I see.

Martymcfly55

Haha I started and didn't think that was all that hard to accomplish. Forgot I'm at 35% everything.

that's how I am too. Good news is I won't be working late like I thought I would be tonight so I should get some game time in

that's how I am too. Good news is I won't be working late like I thought I would be tonight so I should get some game time in

I'm trying to fly through tournys to get as much of an xp boost as I can. I'll make a bit of a late night if you're on haha

Last edited:
Ok I'm in. Jitzy8585

Just picked the game up. I will figure out what my gamertag is and sign up

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

I just aced the Par 4 #12 at Sawgrass.

Probably gonna pick this up tommorow or this weekend. Would you send me an invite? Gamertag is thetopdogg007

Seriously. Tappin'.

I'm in. Played my first round today. Really Concept? Are you a frikken pro or something lol? I guess we all play for second

I'm in. Played my first round today. Really Concept? Are you a frikken pro or something lol? I guess we all play for second

He cheats. AMP irons my arse.

Haha it was like Tiger at Pebble

We currently have 10 people in the Club. I have updated the first post. If you want to join see the first post for instructions and information. Also, PM me your gamertag so I know who is who. Also the daily tournament ends today at 1pm, so if you havent played it, go ahead and give it a shot.

I played for 3rd at the time.
Did play a Alternate Shot format against concept, devrickus, and magnus. It was pretty fun.

I played for 3rd at the time.
Did play a Alternate Shot format against concept, devrickus, and magnus. It was pretty fun.

And Me and the club champ C0ncept cleaned up. HAHA "I dont miss putts" *proceeds to putt ball off the back of the green*

And Me and the club champ C0ncept cleaned up. HAHA "I dont miss putts" *proceeds to putt ball off the back of the green*

that's very true you guys won 3 and 2 I believe. He has cheats haha

I just aced the Par 4 #12 at Sawgrass.

That's sick.

Played the second round of the Masters after firing a 63 the first day. 73. Don't listen to your caddie's advice when he's not mastered the course. The stupid *%&@^ told me to aim back left on 16 when the pin was back right. 4 putted, one right off the green.

That's sick.

Played the second round of the Masters after firing a 63 the first day. 73. Don't listen to your caddie's advice when he's not mastered the course. The stupid *%&@^ told me to aim back left on 16 when the pin was back right. 4 putted, one right off the green.
I dont listen to my caddy at all, at least not until I have some mastery of the course. Everything seems to be power fade or power draw, why not just tell me to hit it straight?

It was fun playing with u guys! Ddec I apologize for the water haha but we made two huge putts

Back