Shell Houston Open Thread (Spoilers)

let's go el pato!

Nice to see Two Gloves playing well, I've seen more of him on that Callaway commercial than on the leaderboards this year.

Sent from Tapatalk

The drop from AK continues.

Disappointed in what Ernie is doing. Good scoring conditions and he just can't get it done.....thought he would make a better go of it this week.

The drop from AK continues.

Is he sick or anything? I'm not being sarcastic at all. I really think there is something that is just way off and its effecting his golf game.

Is he sick or anything? I'm not being sarcastic at all. I really think there is something that is just way off and its effecting his golf game.

I believe he WD'd claiming a shoulder injury after a 79.

I am not sure the thumb injury ever fully healed...I think there is more to that than we know...dude just fell off the planet

I believe he WD'd claiming a shoulder injury after a 79.

Yikes. I really hope he is able to bring it back together again at some point. So promising.

I am not sure the thumb injury ever fully healed...I think there is more to that than we know...dude just fell off the planet

Yeah. My mind maybe playing tricks on me but it just seemed so sudden. Maybe its too I havent been following real close for a long period and it might happen more often than I think.

I like seeing Oosthuizen and JB Holmes in the mix. Is it me or does it seem like Angel Cabrera only shows up right around Masters time?

I like seeing Oosthuizen and JB Holmes in the mix. Is it me or does it seem like Angel Cabrera only shows up right around Masters time?

I think you're right on Deano. Not too bad of a plan if you ask me lol.

Is there another time to show up other than the US OPen

Overton with another birdie and is now in the mix. He seems to be playing pretty good golf right now heading into the big part of the season.

I think I want to fist fight Angel Cabrera. Pretty sure I could take him.

You might. After those stories you've, which will be written in my book about the Morgan Cup, I think you can take him.

Overton with another birdie and is now in the mix. He seems to be playing pretty good golf right now heading into the big part of the season.

Another guy that just seems to hang around. I'm pretty sure this years Masters runner up to Paul Casey will be a guy like this. Not really a darkhorse but someone that just seems to hang around. I really wish Barnes could put it together at a major for 4 rounds.

can't wait for louis to finish. Just so he can give westwood his outfit back and he can get out there.

can't wait for louis to finish. Just so he can give westwood his outfit back and he can get out there.

They have to give it to a seamstress afterward to get some material added...hehe

Did someone just fart in Phil's backswing?

Wtc, seriously? 5:20 tee times? These guys wont finish yet again.

Dude, I hate it. I blame Texas and the stupid weather there. Master's prep my arse! Yeah, maybe if you like sitting around twiddling your thumbs. What annoys me even more is that the course is packed full of big name players all day and we get Golf Channel coverage at 3pm. Wtc is that all about? The GC needs to learn how to adapt. There's no reason why we shouldn't be getting the coverage from the guys finishing Round 2 this morning. It irritates me to no end.

I might be in the minority but I don't really like seeing JB Holmes in contention. I struggle watching him play golf. A lot.

Dude, I hate it. I blame Texas and the stupid weather there. Master's prep my arse! Yeah, maybe if you like sitting around twiddling your thumbs. What annoys me even more is that the course is packed full of big name players all day and we get Golf Channel coverage at 3pm. Wtc is that all about? The GC needs to learn how to adapt. There's no reason why we shouldn't be getting the coverage from the guys finishing Round 2 this morning. It irritates me to no end.

I might be in the minority but I don't really like seeing JB Holmes in contention. I struggle watching him play golf. A lot.

You can't cancel out the euro golf this morning. We than have five year old infomercials and then some crappy instruction shows we have seen umpteen billion times. All that stuff is way more important that today's golf.

You can't cancel out the euro golf this morning. We than have five year old infomercials and then some crappy instruction shows we have seen umpteen billion times. All that stuff is way more important that today's golf.

It drives me crazy. I don't mind the Euro golf so much in the morning though, that's kind of something I look forward to.

It drives me crazy. I don't mind the Euro golf so much in the morning though, that's kind of something I look forward to.

That is true. The other crap could be done away with.

That is true. The other crap could be done away with.

Totally agree. I hope Lee shoots 6 under on his back 9 today! That would be sweet.

Back