FS TM Ghost Spider 34" w/ Super Stroke Grip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bogey317

SeeMore Addict
Reaction score
Handicap
I recently OEM'd a CS version and I like it more. I need to let this one go. Stock 34", Stock weights, with a Super Stoke Slim White/Black grip. Will include headcover, and more pics avaliable upon request.

There are no knicks in the paint, I baby my putters. Asking $125 shipped CONUS Paypal.

DSCN8524.jpg
[/IMG]
DSCN8534.jpg
[/IMG]
DSCN8530.jpg
[/IMG]
DSCN8529.jpg
[/IMG]

I also have the original grip that I pulled still intact, brand new. It will come with the putter
DSCN8535.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
Ooooo hard core ponder. I want this putter fa sho! Gotta see if the funds are available. Talk to the wife time!

Updated Pics!!!

Wife said we could talk about it over dinner. I think I've got this one in the bag! No one express any interest until we get done at dinner. And none of you single twerps make funny of me for the checks and balances of marriage! :bananadance:

Wife said we could talk about it over dinner. I think I've got this one in the bag! No one express any interest until we get done at dinner. And none of you single twerps make funny of me for the checks and balances of marriage! :bananadance:

I just tell mine its part of a deal and im trading in some of my other stuff which never happens

The wife said yes!!! :banana:

Sold! You can lock her up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back