Wilson Staff Ci11 Irons - PGA Show Video

Would love to see the wear on the 7i, especially after cleaning. I don't think it would matter to me ultimately, but I'd love to see what I will be potentially purchasing in the future.

The wear was significant on the bottom of the club. GC is a sandy range so this escalated the process. But I took a few cuts and was impressed with the look, feel and distance I saw. Very solid offering from Wilson.

Would love to see the wear on the 7i, especially after cleaning. I don't think it would matter to me ultimately, but I'd love to see what I will be potentially purchasing in the future.
Crappy lighting, but the wear is significant. it actually cleaned up rather well, and doesn't bother me as much as it thought it would
47fb4ae3-2107-a348.jpg

Not as bad as I thought, W.E. Plus the flash on the camera may accentuate the wear more than it shows in that pic. But even if it was that, I wouldn't mind it at all. Thanks for the pic!

Not as bad as I thought, W.E. Plus the flash on the camera may accentuate the wear more than it shows in that pic. But even if it was that, I wouldn't mind it at all. Thanks for the pic!
The flash did kind of highlight it, but like I said, it doesnt really bother me. Just means I have been putting them to work!

Not bad at all War. No doubt, a sandy lie can wreak havoc on the finish on the sole but like you said, it's to be expected. I'm glad you're having continued success with these sticks and I'm glad freddie got the chance to give them a swing. The stock shaft is impressive to me.

W/S promised me 1 week delivery on my Ci's. But right now it feels like a year.. At least i hope they will be in my hands when one of my home courses opens in 2 weeks.

Taptaptap!

W/S promised me 1 week delivery on my Ci's. But right now it feels like a year.. At least i hope they will be in my hands when one of my home courses opens in 2 weeks.

Taptaptap!

I'm psyched for you, Techno Viking!

The amount of Ci11 love is awesome. They're great irons TechVik. You're going to have so much confidence with them.

I have to say - these irons are beyond beautiful. I have always wanted a set of Wilson Staff irons, and these may be the only ones that could kick the MC's out of the bag.

Tomorrow is one week since I placed the order. Will be interesting to see if they call me from the store and let me know the clubs has arrived :)

Tappin' for world peace in HD!

Tomorrow is one week since I placed the order. Will be interesting to see if they call me from the store and let me know the clubs has arrived :)

Tappin' for world peace in HD!
Here's hoping they do, cant wait to see your thoughts on these.

It's a shame, since I've had these fit for me I could count the number of good shots I've had on two hands. Distance is gone, accuracy is gone, and loft is gone...thinking a lesson or two is in my future.

Tap before talk.

I have to say - these irons are beyond beautiful. I have always wanted a set of Wilson Staff irons, and these may be the only ones that could kick the MC's out of the bag.

I imagine you'd hit them a long way buddy. I hope you get a chance to try them. Well, you will be at the outing so I know you'll get to try them. I'll be keen to see what you reckon of the stock shaft too.

Here's hoping they do, cant wait to see your thoughts on these.

I am looking forward to take them out on the course and see how they work for me. I'm curious since i get a high ball flight when hitting of mats with them (when i've been trying them out) if i'm not trying to keep them down. I want to see how it turns out when hitting from grass :)

I put these to work on the range yesterday. There was about 30-40 mph wind gusts coming from the north east, which is pretty much straight into the range. I was amazed at how well the ball penetrated in the wind. I was probably lossing some yardage, but I never got the feeling that I was ballooning the ball and having it knocked back.

They promised 1 week delivery and they held it. BOOM! Unfortunately they didnt fix everything i wanted. When i got fitted for the clubs i asked if you could get the NDMC grips in Black/red instead of Black/white and he told me that W/S didn't normally supply the grip in black/red anymore but he said it should be possible. Got the clubs today and got the black/white grips.. Though i really like them with the black/white grips i had prefered the black/red ones. But what i almost like best is that W/S has put small name tags on the clubs with my name on it. It's a small detail that i think ROCKS! :clap:

Photo2012-03-30171130.jpg

and the package :)

Photo2012-03-30171052.jpg

Very nice! I can't wait to hear what you think when you get out and about with em.

Sweet buddy! What a great day for you. I want you to know that I shaved the Viking beard off today. It's a day of milestones!

very nice, congrats. These irons are so freaking tempting.

Very nice! I can't wait to hear what you think when you get out and about with em.

Really looking forward to it myself :)

Sweet buddy! What a great day for you. I want you to know that I shaved the Viking beard off today. It's a day of milestones!

The stars must be aligned or something if these two events coincide :p

very nice, congrats. These irons are so freaking tempting.

Cheers :) Have a go at them!

Those little name tags are boss. Congrats flix

Nice flix, glad you finally got 'em.

fantastic flix. It's an exciting day when you get a shipment like that.

Back