New to THP from South Africa!

JiGGa8

Reaction score
Handicap
Hi all!

Been reading your forums for some time now:D Just had to pull the trigger on signing up!

About me: In my 1st year of proper golfing. Fortunate to have a range nearby and my club literally down the road! So plenty of time to practice + play:clap:

Game breakdown: Relatively solid off the tee. Average 260-270M (Yes in South Africa we use METRES:bulgy-eyes:).
Iron play is pretty good. Pitching + chipping= FAIR:bad: Putting= "decent".

Biggest set back is bunker play:angry: Lose around 4-5 shots due to shoddy sand play:banghead:

Anyway, Look forward to posting and contributing!

Enjoy:good:

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP. Glad to have you has part of the community.

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP! You seem like a very emoticonal person. Haha. Glad to have you here

Welcome to THP! I also suffer from being set a back a shot or two due poor bunker play. Fairway bunkers no problem, but 10 - 60 feet from the pin...I suck. But I'll work on it!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to thp

Welcome to THP. Very cool to have someone from South Africa

Welcome to THP , we are glad you joined us !

:wavey:

Welcome!

Welcome to the forum, jiGGa8. You'll love it here.

:welcome:

Welcome to THP glad you joined

Welcome to paradise. Hacker style

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Nice to meet you!!!

Welcome to THP!

Hi all!

Been reading your forums for some time now:D Just had to pull the trigger on signing up!

About me: In my 1st year of proper golfing. Fortunate to have a range nearby and my club literally down the road! So plenty of time to practice + play:clap:

Game breakdown: Relatively solid off the tee. Average 260-270M (Yes in South Africa we use METRES:bulgy-eyes:).
Iron play is pretty good. Pitching + chipping= FAIR:bad: Putting= "decent".

Biggest set back is bunker play:angry: Lose around 4-5 shots due to shoddy sand play:banghead:

Anyway, Look forward to posting and contributing!

Enjoy:good:

Welcome my emoticon brother from another mother! :bulgy-eyes:

Welcome to THP!

Welcome!

Back