The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
You ever have that day you just want to go away and pretend like it never happened?

I'm living that day today.

If I didn't have work to get done and could go to bed and speed it up, I would. Alas I cannot.

Boo. Hiss.

Yes I have bro, its been like that for about 2 months it seems. Just gotta believe that good things happen to those that deserve it.

How do you pull Foles when he needs one TD to set a new record?!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My rant of the day is, man love to drink beer and other alcohol beverages, but wow drink to much and its hell the next day. I think me getting older doesn't help either lol.

You ever have that day you just want to go away and pretend like it never happened?

I'm living that day today.

If I didn't have work to get done and could go to bed and speed it up, I would. Alas I cannot.

Boo. Hiss.

Chin up buddy. Tomorrow is a new day.

It's mind blowingly nuts. A 1000 square foot bungalow on a smallish lot will easily fetch $500,000 anywhere near downtown. It get's a little better if you move out to the burbs like we did but get ready to commute...along with a million other people.

It's crazy, especially compared to here when half million gets you within 10 min of downtown and a very nice house.

Honestly though, is 500k in Vancouver that bad for that? In our town of 50k people, its 300k for a 800-1000sq ft home in crappy areas. We will need a house upgrade soon, out 150k house is gonna sell for 200 - 220k hopefully, and even then we need another 100k to get into something liveable.

Wow I had no idea MB could be that expensive as well. There seems to be a mass exodus of people leaving here to live in Alberta where cost of living is much more reasonable...I guess that explains why nobody is moving to MB.
Even 1 hour out of Vancouver the $300,000 - $400,000 market is dominated by rowhomes and condos. The only thing keeping our economy going is the massive influx of immigrants with all their cash because the young families can't afford to buy.

My rant of the day is, man love to drink beer and other alcohol beverages, but wow drink to much and its hell the next day. I think me getting older doesn't help either lol.
My rant as well. Total dog-doo today.

Seems crazy to us around here, but I see it on tv all the time. 300k here buys in the upper levels and not many at or over 500k in the area. I'm talking huge beautiful homes.

When we found the house we are in now, we got very lucky. Reasonably priced, good area, very little reno's needed.

Everything else we looked at for the same money had major structural and electrical problems. Everything else needed to be gutted. The best one had knob and tube wiring, on the inside of the room (like making it do nothing could be placed within 4 inches of the walls because the electrical was in the way).

Housing prices went crazy here 6 years ago. 600 sq ft houses in crappy areas are listed for 200k. We looked at one for 250k the other day that needed everything done (structural, heating, plumbing, electrical, finishing).

My parents were out here for a couple of days & left alone with my wife for a day. I came home to new light fixtures throughout the house & my clothes weren't where I left them. Now I get a phone call from my Dad chewing me out because my wife went on about a bedroom suite she wanted but we hadn't bought yet. Apparently her inability to make a freaking fracking decision is my fault. Yes, she's sitting here looking all innocent while I'm getting the 3rd degree.

I have no beer in the house. How did this happen?

Daylights Savings Times. Hate it.

Daylights Savings Times. Hate it.

Totally agree!! Just leave it one way or the other. Just a pain in the butt to have to get my kid re-trained on sleep schedule for school. Ugh.

Totally agree!! Just leave it one way or the other. Just a pain in the butt to have to get my kid re-trained on sleep schedule for school. Ugh.
Unfortunately, I was still up before my kids today. Ugh

I dont see a point in it. Leave it the way it was.

Totally with ya. I usually leave the house before sun up & get home after sun down anyway so it's not doing me any good.

I can't stand the current time, you get home from work and its dark. You can't sneak in golf, you can't mow the lawn, you can't take a walk... you can't do anything.

I can't stand the current time, you get home from work and its dark. You can't sneak in golf, you can't mow the lawn, you can't take a walk... you can't do anything.

Agreed and all it will do is make me tired sooner

Would rather not be pissed now than be happy later.

I guess this is the decision we would make if we got the hangover BEFORE the great night. Or maybe you got the pregnancy call FIRST.

This is the most depressing thing to me. Go to work in the dark, come home from work in the dark. Not seeing the sun from Tuesday - Friday aggravates me to no end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back