THP Fantasy Football - Week 9 Thread

Willis with a nice 2 yard run to bring him back to 0. Atta boy.

Sheesh, I ran into a freight train this week. I would would be hard pressed to beat Buck's bench, let alone his starters. Just ridiculous.

Sheesh, I ran into a freight train this week. I would would be hard pressed to beat Buck's bench, let alone his starters. Just ridiculous.

And you likely thought playing against him on Denver's bye week was a good thing.

And you likely thought playing against him on Denver's bye week was a good thing.

Haha. Yep, thought I had a good chance of winning. No way.

Tough break for Cookie. 21 Points for the Dolphins D/ST and on his bench vs Bills for 1 point in play. Could be an even matchup right now!

It sucks but I would've never expected at the Dolphins defense will put up 21 points.

I refuse to do the would've could've should've with the bench.

It sucks but I would've never expected at the Dolphins defense will put up 21 points.

Good call. It's a good way to drive yourself crazy and suck the fun out of FF.

I hear you buddy. I keep peeking to see how Campbell is doing hahaha!

I hear you buddy. I keep peeking to see how Campbell is doing hahaha!

He's doing pretty well for me in the other league, I'm happy with the pick up.

For this league in this week I still have a few guys going later tonight and tomorrow so the win is still a possibility but I need them to perform to their projections. I'm doubtful but hopeful. Ha ha

Up by 4 with Lacy and T.Y. left against Jordy. Oh boy it's gonna be a close one.

Well GG, looks like our trade was a wash this week. Ridley and AP both had good days, we'll see how this thing shakes out in the coming weeks!

Man Ray Rice and the Ravens continues to be a disappointment. For wasting a first round pick on that buster, soon to be 6-3 ain't bad. Man I hope that guy gets hot.

This week with JMan is an interesting one.

I wish we were watching tonight's game together.

James: "C'Mon, Texans. Throw the football."

Me: "Eff that. Pound the rock -- but only with Tate!"

Need about 12 to 14 from foster to feel better about a win

16 from baldwin....on bench

Need about 12 to 14 from foster to feel better about a win
As your opponent I'd be thrilled if Foster only got 12-14! That would leave us tied with my QB and WR vs your kicker. I'll take those odds!

Well GG, looks like our trade was a wash this week. Ridley and AP both had good days, we'll see how this thing shakes out in the coming weeks!

I was thinking the same thing. Both had a great game. Looks like I didn't take advantage of you after all. ; )

Wow, I new I was a little disappointed that I left Tim Wright on my bench, but holy crap what the hell got into Crotchery, 30 points?

It's going to come down to Brandon Marshall. I have a 15 points lead, we both have our kickers going and he has Brandon Marshall.

Arian? Yuss!!!! I'd love to see 14-20!

Arian's leg is all screwed up. They should sit him this week and let Tate take over.

Yep. That's what I'd do.

looks like i won again but i got another injured RB i can't keep any of them healthy!!!!!!!!

Dear Zac Stacy, I love you.
As do I!!!

I'm down 16 with Fleener to go tonight and B Marsh tomorrow, Wardy is all done, I hope I can make a comeback!

Back