Equipment Tie In - #TheKing

Soon two new names will be added to the list of #theking. I wonder how many more entries we will see for this great event. Callaway and THP bringing the hits!

You could tell me I had to play with the original big Bertha, Warbird metals, and hickory shafted irons that I had to bring myself and it would be an incredible opportunity! Can't wait to hear more!

On my iPhone T.. T.. Tapatalking away!

Awesome JB! Can't wait to here more and more about this as time ticks on. Cannot freaking wait for April!

A driver?! You've gotta be jumping up and down :)

You could tell me I had to play with the original big Bertha, Warbird metals, and hickory shafted irons that I had to bring myself and it would be an incredible opportunity! Can't wait to hear more!

On my iPhone T.. T.. Tapatalking away!

This guy is a #SeriousGolfer

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Oh Yes!!! As those who know me can attest I have an obsession with drivers and driver shafts. This is freakin' awesome! That combined with the early reports we are hearing about the next gen Callaway driver(s) is enough to have me buzzing right now.

Yes!

Drivers? Ooohhh… I like drivers….

Very cool to hear. Such a sweet addition to an already amazing event.

In addition, team chad gets a full line of hair styling products. It's important to look your best while getting beat.

The driver is just icing on a huge and incredible cake that will be the event itself. This promises to be so much fun it's hard to imagine. Just look at the personalities that are involved. Throw in 14 "characters" from THP and hang on for all you're worth. What a wild ride this will be!!!

I'm sure whatever they have cooked up THP has made this the coolest event to date! Equipment or no equipment, I was in for this regardless. But going out with a new big stick to swing for the fences is always icing on the cake!

In addition, team chad gets a full line of hair styling products. It's important to look your best while getting beat.

LOL, typical team chad, more worried about salon appointments than golf. Perhaps they are getting Mani's and Pedi's as well, a nice exfoliating mask too?

#ImWithHarry

The driver is just icing on a huge and incredible cake that will be the event itself. This promises to be so much fun it's hard to imagine. Just look at the personalities that are involved. Throw in 14 "characters" from THP and hang on for all you're worth. What a wild ride this will be!!!

My opinion too. What excites me about this event is the team aspect. Team room, team dinners with Callaway and THPers and you know Callaway is going to bring it.

Awesome that there is an equipment tie in, but that's a side note. Ryder cup style competitive team play with hackers is what I'm after. Them zoocrews are all right to as long as they are #ImWithChad

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

As if we needed anymore reason to want to participate in what I think is going to be the second greatest amateur event in 2014!

As if we needed anymore reason to want to participate in what I think is going to be the second greatest amateur event in 2014!

Don't know about second. They're more like 1A and 1B. JB has said this may be the best event they've done to date, and perhaps the best in 2014.

Nice! Optiforce, XH2, something else?!?! Let the pondering begin.

Drivers??? That hit the ball further! I can see a lot of Xbomb patches being handed out during this event!

I was excited before this tie in and hearing there is more to come.

Callaway and THP are bringing it huge with this one!

Unprecedented access to OEM insiders, Ryder cup style competition with THPrs, a new driver and a lot more stuff that hasn't been revealed yet. That doesn't suck.

Nice! Optiforce, XH2, something else?!?! Let the pondering begin.
So many amazing options or something we don't even know about yet!

Glad to hear this. I don't need a new driver to take down Chad but would be more than happy to make it that much worse! :)

#ImWithHarry

This is going to be an awesome event. Cannot wait to see how it unfolds.

Very cool addition to an already awesome event!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

This event just keep getting better & better....Amazing that THP can put on events like this. I tip my hat to THP and Callaway!

You know? I just dream of competition in a golf tournament. The equipment tie in is awesome don't get me wrong.
But I would play these events with my own sticks!

To me it's the event that interests me, the equipment is just gravy.

I do like gravy though!

Back