2014 Ultimate Club Testing - TaylorMade Golf & THP

BluGold! Joe let the fun times roll!

Congrats to the guys that got it! Good list there! It's gonna be a sweet ride. Didn't get email in time I guess. That's ok tho I will be with you guys in spirit. You guys are gonna rock it!

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Congrats guys! Have fun and enjoy those irons! And if I may suggest JB, let's have 441's testing on video this year like we had dans last year :)

Congrats guys! Have fun and enjoy those irons! And if I may suggest JB, let's have 441's testing on video this year like we had dans last year :)

U mm bad idea after 2 months of winter

That was a fitting video buddy. Not doing that this time. Instead its all about fun and education with the folk from TaylorMade. R&D guys and more. Should be a solid time for the guys.

Congrats to those that got in. I can't wait to follow along!

I was rooting for you buddy. At least we get to see you in TN I believe.

Exactly, and I am so excited about that! Lots of events means everyone just needs to enter any thing that interest them.

The energy in this thread the last two days has been amazing. I'm so bummed I can't make it but so thrilled to read/see the experience you're going to get!

I'm really excited to get to play with a TM rep, I have a ton of questions about gear, swings, and the meaning of life.

That was a fitting video buddy. Not doing that this time. Instead its all about fun and education with the folk from TaylorMade. R&D guys and more. Should be a solid time for the guys.

Ah yes that's right. My mistake

Great group and love all the event first timers
And a few HOFers mixed in makes for a great weekend for sure! I love the mix for this one. Congrats again to all.

Windstream, and it is pretty slow by most standards. I always get an F on SpeedTest.

Charter is where it's at! I was so glad when I could switch over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just don't want their crappy TV service, I enjoy DirecTv.

And that $200 bill?! Haha. I'd hate for someone to not be able to make it to the testing, but I'd love for you to get in so I'd have someone to ride with!

Congrats guys I sure this event filled up very quick!!!

Congrats to all that got in. Looking forward to hearing more.

Congrats to everyone who got in! Family trip to Orlando in December kept me out of the running. In the market for a new set of irons next year and will be following you guys the whole way.

I'm pretty excited.

Having been to Mission Inn a few months back, I can tell you all now that you are in for a treat. El Campeon is a monster of a course, requiring good shot after good shot to get around the course, but it's one of the most fun courses I have ever played.

I cant freaking wait to get back.

I'm very excited. New THP'ers, a few familiar faces, an outstanding golf course, an all you can eat buffet of prime rib, sushi, and shrimp, a great resort, and then I get a new set of irons to review? So freakin cool.

I can't wait to hear from the TM guys as well!

I'm very excited. New THP'ers, a few familiar faces, an outstanding golf course, an all you can eat buffet of prime rib, sushi, and shrimp, a great resort, and then I get a new set of irons to review? So freakin cool.

I can't wait to hear from the TM guys as well!

So this isn't your typical Golden Corral type of buffet?! Haha

Back