Callaway - Tweet to Unleash

The stock shafts are awesome, what two excellent choices, I can't wait to see the rest of the awesome videos!

I'd be going for a black tie for sure. Love that they included a couple options.

This is kind of a neat idea. Thanks for the info.

tweeted! Thx for the link. Great idea by Callaway.

The two stock shaft options are crazy.

I'm stiching THE HULK on the cover when I get one.

The sounds of the shaft's are great. I don't have a twitter account so you guy's need to put in some overtime. please. I want to know how long Callaway thinks this is going to take, a day, a few hours, a week. They probably want this over with as well. Tweet about it guys a Morgan Cup sponsor needs your help.

The sounds of the shaft's are great. I don't have a twitter account so you guy's need to put in some overtime. please. I want to know how long Callaway thinks this is going to take, a day, a few hours, a week. They probably want this over with as well. Tweet about it guys a Morgan Cup sponsor needs your help.

I'm supporting it big time. Any Morgan Cup sponsor looking for twitter activity gets my full attention!

That said, I think they are doing quite well!

Think I have tweeted this 4 or 5 times today. Love what Callaway is doing with social media, creative and impressive!

I like seeing THP'ers Tweets end up on Callaway's Tweet To Unleash homepage. Saw our very own Canadan in the Tweet feed.

Me, I am trying a different #LongestDriverInGolf approach. Paging @Callaway_HarryA.

Think I have tweeted this 4 or 5 times today. Love what Callaway is doing with social media, creative and impressive!

I've got to be up to at least 15 tweets for this! I love watching the twitter updates on the Callaway page too.

Hopefully, Justin Timberlake remembers what a phenomonal dancer I am and puts in a good word for me. #LongestDriverInGolf

Wife is due tonight or tomorrow with #4. I'm not getting up from the PC till my fingers give up. If she pops she can go to the hospital by herself. lol

Tweet & Sweet!

Really liking the Black Tie shaft from what I have been reading.

It looks like a great shaft for sure, I'd be leaning that way right now for sure!

I like the way they are doing this release. Would like to get some more info a little quicker. Nice to see "real deal" shafts. I hope they can back up the claims of the #LongestDriverInGolf

I wonder if they are putting up a new picture based on number of tweets or just randomly.

This is a sweet sweet idea!

my guess is that this stretches out most of the week

my guess is that this stretches out most of the week

Think it's just today. Only 2 PM in California but I expect that this is unveiled and all 10 drivers are given away.

@CallawayGolf just favorited my Tweet of me and C.J. Dog Tweeting to unleash the #LongestDriverInGolf! Pretty cool.

This is a very clever marketing way of releasing the new club information. I don't know much about the Trinity shaft, but I love that they are going authentic shafts. The Made For shafts just seem to really confuse the consumers. I can't wait to see more about this club, and I'm feeling a ponder coming on just from anticipation.

@CallawayGolf just favorited my Tweet of me and C.J. Dog Tweeting to unleash the #LongestDriverInGolf! Pretty cool.
I saw your tweet zip by while I was on their contest page. What does it mean that they favorited you tweet? Did you win the driver?

I saw your tweet zip by while I was on their contest page. What does it mean that they favorited you tweet? Did you win the driver?

Yeah, I saw that on the website. I doubt it means you won, I just thought it was pretty awesome that they favorited my Tweet of me and C.J. Dog putting in some work. LOL.

Back