New member saying hello for the first time

Outlaw

Reaction score
Handicap
bad breath
Hello Everyone:

I just registered and look forward to the site. I got back into golf this year, after taking a few year siesta. I am located in southeast Michigan and play most of my golf at the Orchards, because that's where I bought a membership this year. I am 35 years old, have a wife and two kids (boy that's 4 and girl that's 3), and I work for the Department of Defense.

I came across this site while looking for rangefinder opinions and it seems like a great place. I look forward to talking with you guys, potentially playing some golf together, and figuring out how to be part of the Morgan Cup.

Welcome Outlaw. The 2013 Morgan Cup is all filled up, but stay around and jump in and try and enter the 2014 event. Of course outside of that, THP has events that happen all throughout the year like our huge annual outing and demo day in May to THP Invitational tournaments that happen throughout the year around the country with the next one being in Myrtle Beach.

Welcome to THP.

Welcome Outlaw. I spent several years of my life in the Farmington Hills / Novi area and enjoyed the great summers in MI. Glad to have ya here and hop you join us in support of this year's Morgan Cup. There are so many new names and faces in the event this year, it shows how anyone (new or old) that supports the event has a great chance.

Welcome to THP glad you joined

:welcome: glad you decided to join in.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP outlaw. Glad to have you as part of the community.

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to THP , we are glad to have ya' !

Welcome to thp.

Go buckeyes!

Welcome to the forum, outlawxxx. You'll like it here. Used to live in Farmington Hills North of 12 Mile and West of Halstead. Great summers, loooooong winters. :welcome:

Welcome to THP!

Welcome aboard!
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 using Board Express

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP, outlaw.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Nice to meet you!!

welcome to THP Outlaw

Welcome and enjoy!

Welcome!

Welcome back to golf. I remember when my kids were born I only played about once a year until my youngest was four ... an less of a handful for my wife while I darted out for five hours of golf and came home half drunk.

Welcome to the one and only THP!

Back