CME Group Titleholders - LPGA

Haha, living down here has to have some type of perk man.

FYI there is a special charity event this morning, a 9 hole partner match. It'll be on Golf Channel Wednesday night at 9PM if you want to see more of the course. I was supposed to be there, but alas someone called in sick.

Yea, there are some pretty stark pros and cons that I noticed from my time in the Naples area. Golf is a big perk though.

I just checked out your course review and it's one I'll have to check out next time we're down that way. Erica has family there. 9pm is usually my TGC time, so I'll be looking for that tourney.

Load up the kid and come on down, I'm sure she'll want to travel away from the cold.

I'm not sure what course they were playing today, the Eagle plays much different than the Talon but both are stunning courses when they're tweaked up.

The charity event is on GC now.

I will now try to convince my kid that he wants to watch.

Paula is playing. He wants to watch Aunt Paula.

I made an executive decision.

Hardest hole on the course right there.

That green wiith the front slope is awesome.

There almost all like that buddy. That course will beat you to death if you miss wrong.

Awkward high fives galore in this thing lol.

Lol, they need to look at the elbows. To many misses.

Dang Lewis hitting hybrid on #16. My driver is imasculated.

Lexi with a Tiger wedge.

I'm all confused that they're using the back 9 but calling the holes 1-9. Messing with my head lol.

I was sitting here thinking "their ain't no water on that hole and the green runs the other way."

I can actually hear you saying that in my head lol. The kid has taken claim to the Tv again boooo

Haha, I'm used to living alone and sitting here talking to the tv like a crazy old cat lady. As I was blabbering the girl next door walks over like wtf?

It replays at midnight, fire up the dvr and do your research for your next trip down lol.

Good call.

Back