THP Fantasy Football - Week 12 Thread

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
And down the stretch they come. 3 more weeks in the regular season and playoff spots are still up in the air. Lots of tight races going on and it could come down to the wire.

Good luck everybody.

riding a hot streak of....1 win, 5-6 currently which would be a great spot to be in in the West....not the case in the East

got hanks this week

2 losses of 3 points and 1 of .5.....what could have been with my autodraft misfits lol

I got a win this past week! Being 4-7, I know I won't make the playoffs but stopping others from doing so should be plenty of fun! :D

4 W's in a row and planning on taking down Dean this week!

• Admin
Cookie,
I believe you have the most points in the league right now (league 1).

Cookie,
I believe you have the most points in the league right now (league 1).

Yeah, noticed that this morning. Crazy that I am only 5-5-1. Oh well, has been a blast thus far - my first time ever and I am hooked!

Another loss for me. My team is falling apart with injuries. Still in 1st place but next week is going to be brutal.

looks like its time to take down Morgan! although i'm supposed to lose by 50 points! its ok i like being the underdog! Good Luck this week GG!

Riding a 3 game win streak to get back over .500. Got Wake on the schedule this week. McGahee out for the season, now I have 0 drafted RBs left on the squad. Awesome.

Still trying to get back to 500. Could be tough if Shady cant play Monday.

Dr. Dolphin and I with an early morning trade. I liked it, helped me out a good bit.

Well Lost this last week but only by 2 points lol. Riding in the high seat in League 4 but its time to see what my new and hopefully improved team can do as we come down to the stretch run for the playoffs.

BTW League 4 I'm open to trading Jackson and Benson, looking to upgrade QB or the WR1 spot.

Well I feel even less confident now seeing the projections, ESPN has me at like 114 for the week, that means I'll get like 75. I really wish I'd see projections of like 85 so at least I knew there was a chance I'd go over 100 again!!!

Big win in week 11. Need to keep the momentum going. We have a log jam in League 4.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

Dr. Dolphin and I with an early morning trade. I liked it, helped me out a good bit.

It helped me out as well from a WR standpoint, I figured that you would be interested in Hillman.

I feel like my team has no business being 7-4 because I've actually been outscored this year, it's crazy. However, I'm not going to complain about it, just need to stay on the winning train.

lost 2 close ones the last 2 weeks. Team is heading in the wrong direction.

Big win in week 11. Need to keep the momentum going. We have a log jam in League 4.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

We sure do, I keep pulling out weird wins that are keeping in the playoff hunt.

It helped me out as well from a WR standpoint, I figured that you would be interested in Hillman.

I feel like my team has no business being 7-4 because I've actually been outscored this year, it's crazy. However, I'm not going to complain about it, just need to stay on the winning train.
For some reason I am not getting my ESPN notifications (probably in the Spam folder). So, I was looking at the Waiver Wire and saw I had a pending notification. Boom, Ary gets me a RB.

Ooo losing week 11 hurt.

With that win it have me a better chance for the playoffs. Thankfully my team is still healthy.

8 game winning streak over in league 2! Poor performance during my hefty bye week from my backups netting me 58 points. HAHA So bad. I get Beast Mode, Seattle D, and Cruz back this week so I should get back on track. Need to win a couple more games to assure the playoffs.

Last edited:
League 4 is tight. I just lost McGahee as well. Trying to make some last minute moves to stay in the playoff hunt.

Wow. Wait.

I just realized that the divisions "west" and "east" mean absolutely nothing.

lost 2 close ones the last 2 weeks. Team is heading in the wrong direction.

I lost 2 but they weren't close, I guess that means I'll start winning and they won't be close either.

Had a huge win this week...scored 138.5 points and only got 2 points from running backs...how crazy is that....hope my team stays hot I could sure use another win or two

Back