The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL. I'm looking at that scenario right now hahahaha. Ugh. Fun stuff!

Ouch, hope it will work out for you!

Tappin' for world peace in HD!

Setting up my TSP has my mind all out of sorts, stupid retirement. Can't I just work until I die?

Come on Nikon, give me some kind of deal or something. I'm terrible at finding sales.

Why is it that I only discovered the awesomeness of MiO today?

wtc dude? I dont love that stuff but it sure makes drinking water better.

Awesome, huh? Always a bottle in my bag. Bought some Nuun and tried it yesterday. Had to add Mio for it to be tolerable.

DUDE! Mio is amazing... I am crazy addicted..

AoE0tXbCMAIlvJC.jpg:large

wtc dude? I dont love that stuff but it sure makes drinking water better.

Dude, it my new "diet" I'm pounding water. When I want a beer, I drink water. When I want a gatorade, I drink water. It was awesome getting some of that deliciousness today.

Dude, it my new "diet" I'm pounding water. When I want a beer, I drink water. When I want a gatorade, I drink water. It was awesome getting some of that deliciousness today.

Im not sure what to make of this post. When you want a beer you drink a beer. Wtc is the world coming to.

Same thing I'm doing. Mio makes it super easy. I really like all the flavors.

Im not sure what to make of this post. When you want a beer you drink a beer. Wtc is the world coming to.

Well Kmac, I'm trying not to look like Colt Knost. I can live with Boo Weekley. I reckon it's time for me to make some life altering changes dude.

Well Kmac, I'm trying not to look like Colt Knost. I can live with Boo Weekley. I reckon it's time for me to make some life altering changes dude.

*Respect knuckles*

Healthy is a good thing dude. Thats why we try to keep the beers to the weekend only. Lots of water during the week and less and less anything else. Be prepared to pee all the time. It can get annoying.

TC- I'm impressed man. Good luck with this. I'll support any decision where someone is trying to better themselves. I know you'll succeed dude!

*Respect knuckles*

Healthy is a good thing dude. Thats why we try to keep the beers to the weekend only. Lots of water during the week and less and less anything else. Be prepared to pee all the time. It can get annoying.

Thanks dude. I just don't have time to hit the gym like I used to, so I just need to make better decisions at home.

I just love some ice cold water

Thanks dude. I just don't have time to hit the gym like I used to, so I just need to make better decisions at home.

I hear ya dude. Luckily Im at a point where I can go back again. For a few years I just didnt have the time either.

I had to turn on the got dang A/C today it was so hot. Came home and the house was 86* and Kmac dont do 86* in the house. Id never sleep at night.

I've had to do similar things TC. I realized I'd let myself get chubby and I wanted to be healthy and keep up with my son, I'm sure your decision was similar. Plus I wanted to be healthy so I could be around for a while.

I just go to the gym 4 days a week at 5:30am before work. I still get to work by 7 am but I feel great cause I got that workout in. Its funny how much energy I have no compared to before and I'm eating way less. Oh and my golf game has gotten better with the 21 pounds that I've offed since working out. That was a bonus.

I hear ya dude. Luckily Im at a point where I can go back again. For a few years I just didnt have the time either.

I had to turn on the got dang A/C today it was so hot. Came home and the house was 86* and Kmac dont do 86* in the house. Id never sleep at night.

I hate hot house dude. I sucks. No A/C here yet but we're getting close. It's hot and dry here right now. We need rain. The fairways today were hard and fast.

I do too man, but it gets so frapping old.

Agreed. If Im hotter then hell from being outside I can drink plain cold water. But day to day it gets very old very fast.

I've had to do similar things TC. I realized I'd let myself get chubby and I wanted to be healthy and keep up with my son, I'm sure your decision was similar. Plus I wanted to be healthy so I could be around for a while.

I just go to the gym 4 days a week at 5:30am before work. I still get to work by 7 am but I feel great cause I got that workout in. Its funny how much energy I have no compared to before and I'm eating way less. Oh and my golf game has gotten better with the 21 pounds that I've offed since working out. That was a bonus.

Simply put......you frickin rock bro!!

I hate hot house dude. I sucks. No A/C here yet but we're getting close. It's hot and dry here right now. We need rain. The fairways today were hard and fast.

And its way too early in the season for crap to start drying up already. Its happening here too.

And its way too early in the season for crap to start drying up already. Its happening here too.

Yes it is Kmac. It worries me, but the greens were in awesome shape and that burmuda will kick right up with some rain. They need to not mow it for a day or two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back