RBZ 5 Iron giveaway from Taylormade

Got my 5 iron yesterday and hit a few on the range. At address it looks a bit odd with thicker face, but man it's loooong. Adios 4 iron hehe.

Got my 5 iron yesterday and hit a few on the range. At address it looks a bit odd with thicker face, but man it's loooong. Adios 4 iron hehe.
So you noticed it was longer than your burner 2.0 5i?

I got out with my RBZ 5 iron today. I am using it as my 4 iron replacement. It is a good club and it does go farther and way higher than my 4 iron. I am going to take the shaft out and put my C-taper in there. The RBZ 5 iron is longer than my 4 iron by about a 1/4 inch so that should work out fine. I got to use it twice today and they were both nice shots, just really high.

So you noticed it was longer than your burner 2.0 5i?

Yes. Don't have exact numbers but it easily cleared the 185 flag on the range. Burner 2.0 was on target. Although on a sim the 7i were similar distances so I didn't upgrade.

Yes. Don't have exact numbers but it easily cleared the 185 flag on the range. Burner 2.0 was on target. Although on a sim the 7i were similar distances so I didn't upgrade.

Never trust a simulator.

Got an email a few days ago and ordered mine in steel stiff.

I reshafted my rbz 5i Saturday night and put it in play on Sunday as a replacement for my 4i... My swing was all out of whack but the few good hits I got with it felt good and were long around 200+yd with a mid/low flight. All in all I like the look feel and performance of it.

Got the email a few days ago too, I kinda hope I don't like it since I just got a new set of irons in January lolololol

You guys are bringing something interesting comments on the RBZ 5 iron. Great job :clapp:

Anyone know how they are shipping these? UPS, FedEx? Just curious. Hoping to get mine soon.

Took mine out today and a couple of things came up. It's just as long as my Nike machspeed sq 4 iron. The loft though looks about the same as the 5iron in the Nike set. However it is much easier to hit than that 4iron. My range is horrible so it's like hitting out of a divot every time. The grass is just bad. I refuse mats. So i used a tee the majority of the time. Anyways it went pretty high. Just as high as my Nike 5iron. Its hard to tell how far it went as I'm hitting into the sun but it looked like it went just as far if not further than my old 5iron. I'll game it next Monday to see actually how far it goes with my gps app on the course. Anyways I guess the moral of the story is I need a new range.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wait another one for my girlfriend.

I wait another one for my girlfriend.

Did you sign up twice? It should work as long as you use different names, we have two coming to our house.

One not enough? Cant buddy up with someone and have them order another shaft combo and then test them together? Seems to be a bit selfish IMO, just taking a club (and potential other buyer) away from TM.

One not enough? Cant buddy up with someone and have them order another shaft combo and then test them together? Seems to be a bit selfish IMO, just taking a club (and potential other buyer) away from TM.

And then of course the guy in the other thread started yesterday that signed up for the demo, but views it as a "contest", so will just sale it since he does not play TM clubs. WTC?

And then of course the guy in the other thread started yesterday that signed up for the demo, but views it as a "contest", so will just sale it since he does not play TM clubs. WTC?

Sad to see to me personally, but that line of thinking is more than just a few bucks on a golf club. Will leave it for another thread, just hate to see people being so open about scamming the same system that is providing golf gear free of charge to the masses.

Is it too obvious to state the same companies that choose testers for long term forum testing also follow these giveaway threads? And folks will wonder why they dont get chosen for different testings...

Sad to see to me personally, but that line of thinking is more than just a few bucks on a golf club. Will leave it for another thread, just hate to see people being so open about scamming the same system that is providing golf gear free of charge to the masses.

Is it too obvious to state the same companies that choose testers for long term forum testing also follow these giveaway threads? And folks will wonder why they dont get chosen for different testings...

I just saw these posts after I made a post over there. I just think its plain wrong. The way that TM has supported THP and its members, the least we (as members) can do is give them the courtesy to make sure the clubs are put in the hands of people that are actually interested in possible buying these clubs. My 2 cents. Plus the massive amount of 5 irons they sent out will probably only net a few bucks for someone trying to sell anyway..haha

Exactly, that annoys me. Just as people who didnt answer the questions to what they currently game, but instead searched for the "right" answers to get a free club. Maybe I should have put in there that I buy iron sets like it's going out of style...

Exactly, that annoys me. Just as people who didnt answer the questions to what they currently game, but instead searched for the "right" answers to get a free club. Maybe I should have put in there that I buy iron sets like it's going out of style...

Thats because you are a BALLA!! What do you mean the "right" answers?

Entrants with 5-20 handicaps
Entrants who currently play TaylorMade, Callaway, Cobra, Cleveland, Titleist, Ping, Adams, Mizuno, or Nike irons
Entrants who have owned their current irons more than 6 months and less than 5 years
Entrants who play two or more times per month
Entrants who "definitely" or "maybe" plan on purchasing irons in the next 12 months

That's the correct answers.

Thats because you are a BALLA!! What do you mean the "right" answers?
See above. Icemann was nice enough to show how to pick the right answers.

Back