MLB 2012 season (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The best part of Opening Day in St. Louie Lou. Win or lose, this is always a sight to be seen. Redbird Royalty! And all really wonderful men to meet and talk to personally. Brock is probably my favorite. Really down to earth and treats you as if you were buddies your entire life. I was 13 and found myself standing right next to Stan Musial one time at a game. Even at 13, I understood the respect that man deserved and considered it a blessing just to be standing next to him and his bright red blazer. Never asked for an autograph, we just looked at each other and said hi.

399135_10150745250424885_137656449884_9160680_753800875_n.jpg

Braves are back to .500 baseball! Started out with a 4 game losing streak, now they are on a 4 game win streak.

Kimbrel is now 4/4 in Saves on the year.

The Mets are 6-2 and looking to sweep the Phils tomorrow like they did to the Braves. Man am I loving this!

It is always special when I see this group. Go REDBIRDS.

Braves are back to .500 baseball! Started out with a 4 game losing streak, now they are on a 4 game win streak.

Kimbrel is now 4/4 in Saves on the year.

They just needed some time to get the nerves settled. They've looked pretty good last few games. Should have no issues catching back up with the Mets and Nats who are playing out of their mind right now.

Braves on a 5 game win streak after the sweep of the Brew Crew. Got the Mets in town for a 3 game series starting tomorrow, really need to avenge that season opening sweep.

Braves on a 5 game win streak after the sweep of the Brew Crew. Got the Mets in town for a 3 game series starting tomorrow, really need to avenge that season opening sweep.

No way. Go Mets!

No way. Go Mets!

Braves are hitting well and hitting leftys well. The mets are going to have to play very, very well to take another series.

Bobby Valentine needs to go. Already calling players out, especially a three time All-star, ridiculous.

Bobby Valentine needs to go. Already calling players out, especially a three time All-star, ridiculous.

Yeah if Francona taught us anything its that you should let big name players skate on issues like slacking off and drinking during games.

As a Rays fan, I'm certainly glad this streak of day games is over, the Rays always suck when they play during the day.

Yeah if Francona taught us anything its that you should let big name players skate on issues like slacking off and drinking during games.

As a Rays fan, I'm certainly glad this streak of day games is over, the Rays always suck when they play during the day.

Think calling a guy out to the media in your first few weeks of work is a bit different than ignoring the issue.

I'm trying to get cheap Mets tix for this Sunday against the Giants but can't find any. It's probably because the Mets are good so far so all hope has not been lost. Stupid. I'm going to have to pay $25 for upper deck seats. Last year some season ticket holders were selling their first row, behind the plate tickets for $1 on Craigslist. Lol.

I'm trying to get cheap Mets tix for this Sunday against the Giants but can't find any. It's probably because the Mets are good so far so all hope has not been lost. Stupid. I'm going to have to pay $25 for upper deck seats. Last year some season ticket holders were selling their first row, behind the plate tickets for $1 on Craigslist. Lol.
Im sure they will be cheap again, just wait a couple weeks...

And I continue to not be a fan of the intentional walk. Seems like every time you do it the guy behind you makes you pay. Cant stand it

Woo! I'm going to the Mets-Braves game Wednesday!

Love this video about the Chicago crosstown classic.

Congrats young D, your Mets own the Braves right now.

Congrats young D, your Mets own the Braves right now.

whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy intentional walk fml. 5 curveballs in a row please. PH Fransisco with 2 RISP instead of an actual professional baseball player pleaseee. I hate everything about Freddi Gonzalez. He should be managing some Legion team somewhere, not an MLB team. The dude is an absolute moron.

whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy intentional walk fml. 5 curveballs in a row please. PH Fransisco with 2 RISP instead of an actual professional baseball player pleaseee. I hate everything about Freddi Gonzalez. He should be managing some Legion team somewhere, not an MLB team. The dude is an absolute moron.
Why not PH D. Ross? Seriously? Why the hell not?

Why not PH D. Ross? Seriously? Why the hell not?

So he can save him in case McCann get hurts......right. wtf. I hate him so much. I can't even bring it to words.

Mets going to the bullpen with 1 out in the 2nd inning. Hit the showers Santana, Braves up 6-0!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back