Official Golfing Weather Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the way to the course right now. It's 65 and overcast.

They are calling for some potentially dangerous weather here in the Midwest today. They are pretty much saying this could be a very deadly day as far as tornadic activity and that you should prepare for the worst. SO. That being said, I am pretty much in the house for the day with the fuzzy children.

Just tornados & hail in my area since bout 5-6 to present

Sent from my DROID X2

its gonna be a hot one today

Low 70's, really windy again, and t-storms are moving in. Teeing off at 7:30 in another cash game and trying to beat the rain!

I would seriously doubt I can let anyone on our course for a while if at all today after all the rain and wind last night, heck I wanted out there myself sometime after lunch. May end up a lazy day around here today.

64*, sunny with a slight breeze. Beautiful day to golf. Feel like I haven't played in weeks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

great weather yesterday!!! Sunny and 85 monday and almost 70 on tuesday... yep ill be out both days! loving this weather!

Looks like the thunderstorms forcasted for today are now suppose to miss us.... now just have to get out of work early enough to get 18 in this afternoon!!!!

SNOW overnight and 40 degrees = no actual golfing today... :(

The 'S' word!!! 80s and muggy here.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

gusts up to 35mph today, like I need any help lol

Yeah, I can hear it howling man.. Ohio wind is such a destroyer of great golf days!

90 today here in NJ. Contemplating getting in 9 after work today.

Yeah, I can hear it howling man.. Ohio wind is such a destroyer of great golf days!

no kidding, I thought the rain was going to do it today, but has come and gone already...freaking wind

48*, same as it was two hours ago. High only going to make 58* today, yet our Northern buddies are 90*? Al Gore messed things all up!

Yesterday: mid 50s and sunny when I was at work, when I got to the course it started howling and raining
Today: no work, light drizzle, northern winds and mid 30s temp....

It was cooler today but I wore shorts anyway. 63 when I started. It was chilly when we finished.

s'posed to get nice today... we'll see

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back