Hole of The Day: Video Edition

Gotta love a Kmac HOTD video dude. As far as we're concerned that was a par as that's how many shots we saw. Haha. Dang short range fairway bunker shots. Those are not easy man.

Gotta love a Kmac HOTD video dude. As far as we're concerned that was a par as that's how many shots we saw. Haha. Dang short range fairway bunker shots. Those are not easy man.

lol. There was another green just behind the one I was hitting to and all I could think about was catching too much of it or hitting it thin and killing one of those dudes. I need some serious bunker work broski. Cost me about 3 or 4 shots today.

That really is the worst place to put a damn bunker on a hole. WTF are you supposed to do from that distance anyway? Nice video, Kmac. Sorry my friend decided to come hang out.

lol. There was another green just behind the one I was hitting to and all I could think about was catching too much of it or hitting it thin and killing one of those dudes. I need some serious bunker work broski. Cost me about 3 or 4 shots today.

How far was that bunker shot kmac? I was just reading about the 50 yard bunker shot in Golf Digest (page 102 may issue) and thinking about how hard that shot is.

I enjoyed the HOTD though. That's quite the noise off the Fast 12.

Last edited:
That Fast 12 makes some noise! Nice HOTD, even if it was a bogey (I think?).

Great HOTDs Canadan and Kmac. I'm pretty sure Kmac is just being humble and he actually got a par. That's what I'm going with anyways. Lol.

That Fast 12 makes some noise! Nice HOTD, even if it was a bogey (I think?).

Thanks J Nate. It does have a good crack to it.

How far was that bunker shot kmac? I was just reading about the 50 yard bunker shot in Golf Digest (page 102 may issue) and thinking about how hard that shot is.

I enjoyed the HOTD though. That's quite the noise off the Fast 12.

It might have been 50 yards at most. Maybe a bit less. I was just glad it didn't land in the next bunker lol. Such a tough shot.

Nice HOTD Kmac, loved seeing the Manta and not seeing Hawks little friend.

Nice HOTD videos Kmac and Canadan!

This is a long HOTD, since it is of four crazy guys (Golf4life, Buckjob, Jeremyheslop and myself). But we did alright.

Great hole guys. Sounds like you had a ton of fun!

Nice Holes Canadan and KMAC!

Love the comedy stylings of the JN, G4L, BJ and Jeremey....are you sure there was no Buck fuel involved there...LOL What incredible fortune Jeremey had to be right in between those trees like that....LOL.

Dang Buck hits the ball a long way!! Thanks for sharing guys.....and of course for making fun of my ass shot :D

Kmac - "I don't know where the hole goes but I want to hit Mashie FW cause I can". Loved it dude. I would not have a clue how to play from that FW bunker either @ 50 yards out. Sounded like you blistered that dang Mashie though.

Glad your back out playing Kmac

JN and crew, looks like a great time.

Nice hole there Golf4life, Buckjob, Jeremyheslop, and JN! Several nice pars and buck got robbed on the putt, definite bomb off the tee though!

lol, nice HOTD dudes.

Kmac - "I don't know where the hole goes but I want to hit Mashie FW cause I can". Loved it dude. I would not have a clue how to play from that FW bunker either @ 50 yards out. Sounded like you blistered that dang Mashie though.

Dude it took me forever to find that ball. The FW bunker was the last place I expected it to be. I took the gap wedge and was scared to death of flying it or thinning it. So I chunked it just enough to get it over the next bunker lol. Mashie FW is awesome man.

Glad your back out playing Kmac

JN and crew, looks like a great time.

Thanks Vince.

Kmac the swing looks good bro, much more fluid. Nice sounds at impact

Just wanted to post these two extra clips I got from the back 9 of our round yesterday...antics when the course was basically empty.

Buck and Bret teeing off...simultaneously.

Jeremy doing his best Waggler impersonation.

Kmac swing looks great coming off that hand replacement. Long bunker shots suck

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Kmac the swing looks good bro, much more fluid. Nice sounds at impact

Thanks Tadashi, I noticed I cut my backswing short quite a bit but the results were still good though.

Just wanted to post these two extra clips I got from the back 9 of our round yesterday...antics when the course was basically empty.

Awesome Dufner! haha

This was one of the more entertaining hole of the days I have seen. Lol at the big butt comment. You guys had a blast I see.

Great HOTD video guys....gotta love KMAC's "I'm hitting my Mashie 'cause I want to". I've come to expect nothing less from him than that!

great video Kmac you always crack me up with "that was a terrible hole thanks for watching" lol

Back