Best Shot Of Your Round

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hit a slightly fat 6 iron from about 165 yards during the AC outing this afternoon that was wind assisted, bounced hard and rolled to just over a foot from the hole for my Birdie. converted it for my only bird today.

Sent from my Evo 3D using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Nice Eagle....yours was a little more dramatic than mine...LOL

Lol man an eagle is an eagle. Thanks Tim and I enjoyed reading about yours. Nice 3wood

Tapa Slice

70 yard pitch with the 49° 588. 5 feet for birdie that I made.

Mine were a 275 yard drive unaided by wind or hills, and a 50 yard pitch to six feet to keep myself alive in the bet with my friends today. After three playoff holes 3/4 of us were still tied so we are playing 18 more tomorrow. All for a Snickers bar.

20* hybrid from 235 to 6 feet on a par five dogleg left. Made the birdie putt. It was a score changing shot.

my driving today was really good and i crushed A LOT of drives today But one was 330 yards i just tattooed it the wind helped a little but it was an uphill fairway so i doubt it rolled much.

490 yard par 5, with a double dogleg: the hole turns left and then back to the right. However, they have cut a 20 yard wide path through the trees in the second dogleg, so if you get a good drive you can try to fly one through the alley and reach the green in 2. I got a GREAT drive, and I only had 198 to the flag through the alley. I had to keep the shot low to avoid some limbs on the first few trees, but after that it would be straight sailing to the pin. I decided to hit a kind of punch 5 wood to keep it low. The ball shot out a little right and drew back in, landed about 25 yards short of the green, and bounced up. It was headed straight for the pin, but it was wide left and wound up rolling off the back of the green.

I couldn't get up and down and had to settle for par, but I was really proud of that shot.

Par 3, 153....my friend and i were playing against his two friends and we took the lead on the back 9. To put a nail in the coffin i landed that 153yd with an 8i, 2ft left of the pin and birdied!!.. it was really warm out today in Mass so my shots carried a club longer.

Par 3 201metres. I hit a really horrible tee shot that was about 30 metres still to go to the pin and was way right, in the rough. Grass was about 5-6 inches high and was way down in it. I took the 62* and hit a flop shot that went straight at the pin, landed about 5 metres short and started rolling. Hit the flag stick and dropped straight into the cup. I was extremely excited. Only bird of the day but was one of the best shots I've ever hit.

Just a 6 ft putt on 10th hole, but it was for 1st birdie of the year. Well, approach shot to get it to that position was best...ok, make this my best.

Chunkyresponse ahead:

Nice eagle, TBT! haha

40 yard hook with my 7-iron to hit a short par 5 green in 2. It was nothing like Bubba though.

How the heck long is a par five that you can reach in two needing only 40 more yards?

10th hole playing at 372 and I had 121 to a back flag. GW flag hunting the entire way that ended up 10 feet short. Rolled in the birdie.

How the heck long is a par five that you can reach in two needing only 40 more yards?

He said a 40 yard hook. Seems like it hooked 40 yards. Says he hit a 7 iron, so I'm guessing he had 160-180 in or something like that.

He said a 40 yard hook. Seems like it hooked 40 yards. Says he hit a 7 iron, so I'm guessing he had 160-180 in or something like that.

Read it again. He said he hit a 40 yard hook to reach a par 5 in two.

40 yard hook with my 7-iron to hit a short par 5 green in 2. It was nothing like Bubba though.

Read it again. He said he hit a 40 yard hook to reach a par 5 in two.

Yes, but with his 7 iron. That doesn't make sense. Today I hit a 50 yard slice with my driver. That doesn't mean I hit it 50 yards. It means I hit it 50 yards off line to the left. It actually went like 260 or so.

The hole is 440 yards playing the dogleg. I hit my ball straight to the green and landed in it the 18th fairway, then hooked it 40 yards left around some trees and put it on the green.

Yes, but with his 7 iron. That doesn't make sense. Today I hit a 50 yard slice with my driver. That doesn't mean I hit it 50 yards. It means I hit it 50 yards off line to the left. It actually went like 260 or so.

You're welcome, haha.

The hole is 440 yards playing the dogleg. I hit my ball straight to the green and landed in it the 18th fairway, then hooked it 40 yards left around some trees and put it on the green.

How far was your drive? even with a dogleg, the drive had to be well over 300 yards. That would be a shot of the day by itself.

Remember that stupid 50 yard bunker shot? Well I just hit RBZ 4H too far into a bunker that left me that same dumb shot like in my HOTD video. Grabbed the i20 U wedge and hit a perfect ball first shot onto the green to save par.

Last edited:
Remember that stupid 50 yard bunker shot? Well I just hit RBZ 4H too far into a bunker that left me that same dumb **** like in my HOTD video. Grabbed the i20 U wedge and hit a perfect ball first shot onto the green to save par.

Nice man! You figured out that shot really quick.

I had three today...
1: 183y par 3, 6i to 4'... Missed the birdie
2: 65y pitch to 4'... Missed the birdie
3: 75y LW to 4'... MADE the birdie

Yes, I suck at putting as always.

180ish out. Way right and in the pine trees. Had to low-punch-slice a 4i out to have any shot.
I let loose and the ball never made it more than 8ft off the ground, cleared the two trees I was aiming through, turned a hard right and went screaming down the fairway. When I came out of the woods, the ball was sitting on the fringe.
:bananadance:

Nice shot T0AD! I have seen you make more than a few shots through or under trees and 9 times out of 10 you always seem to pull them off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back