Street style golf shoes

Nate I get down with my black adicross on and off the course. Very comfy for me. I'll have the white with lime soles in a few weeks.
P4B - Do you wear these as casual shoes as well, ie not on the golf course? How are they off the course?

Its funny because I have every single pair on your radar and none of them are as comfortable to me as my Callaway Del Mars.

I was wondering about those....I hope those are in our choices for Morgan Cup shoes....because they will be mine.

Do the adicross fit true to size? Some shoes I wear a 8.5 and some I wear a 9. Not sure about the adicross?????

Its funny because I have every single pair on your radar and none of them are as comfortable to me as my Callaway Del Mars.

Nice, I had not seen these before. I will have to check them out.

I'm a walker, seems to flat for me, i need something more like a walking shoe with great cushion. Anyone have any suggestions?

look at the ecco street premier... ton of different colors and they look awesome... you would never kno they were golf shoes

Check out the Nike Lunar Ascend Shoe. I have two pairs and they fit great. Looks just like a nice casual sneaker. I can't post pictures of links yet but you'll be able to find it at nikestore.com. Enjoy and good luck with your hunt!

I thought this was an interesting video. It spells out what my main concerns with spikeless golf shoes have always been, but perhaps this video is a little overblown.

I thought this was an interesting video. It spells out what my main concerns with spikeless golf shoes have always been, but perhaps this video is a little overblown.

Might just be me, but that video was pretty pointless. The "demonstrations" of that one guy that was swinging very erradic was laughable. If they are going to do comparison videos, show the same golfer with spiked shoes and with spikeless shoes. Otherwise it's just a waste of time.

It is all going to depend on the golfer as to whether or not they can play in spikeless shoes. I used to be one of those people who never thought of playing golf in anything other than golf shoes, but one day after work I was in a hurry to get to the golf course and didn't realize I didn't have my golf shoes in my car. So I played the round in my dress shoes, and ended up doing just as good as I probably would have done with my golf shoes.

I wear the FJ Streets. Super comfy and old chucks look to it. Love it!

Also try the Nike Dunks. Just classic awesomeness!

I tried all of them on and the Ecco Biom Hybrid was the most comfortable for me. Got the white/blue. My spike shoes are the Ecco Biom, also very comfortable.

Back