Kentucky get the #1 High School Player for 2012....

Nice hair, haha. Almost looks like one of those men's lodge hats without the tassel.

nerlens2_original_original_crop_340x234.png

Thought DJ Jazzy Jeff was too old to still be in high school :bulgy-eyes:

Wow couldn't have seen this coming. Lol. Kentucky will be good as always.

Rich get richer.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Noel looked great in the Jordan Brand. Really looking forward to seeing him in blue!!!!

Wonder how much that fella got paid for that signing.. :0

better yet, when does Kentucky get to forfeit that Nat'l Championship they just won? It's just a matter of time.

better yet, when does Kentucky get to forfeit that Nat'l Championship they just won? It's just a matter of time.

Hey dont be raining on that wildcat parade!

Answer is 2014 haha

IU_Logo.jpg

Haters gonna hate. If you got beat by the best, they must have cheated right?

Haters gonna hate. If you got beat by the best, they must have cheated right?

Its more like his track record in all 3 of his previous coaching positions. Can't wait till he bails on you guys right before the hammer drops and you guys yell Antichrist.

Cal's name has never been mentioned in any NCAA reports for wrongdoing. At UMass Camby took money from an agent. At Memphis, Rose had another take his sat while he WAS STILL IN HIGH SCHOOL. The NCAA cleared Rose, waited until the season was over, then said he was not eligible. Cal has a very undeserving black flag on his reputation. If you are going to make accusations, you better get your facts straight.

Wow, I'm stoked that this thread had a few days before TC hammered the Calipari and vacate a National Championship. Seriously here, I'm not saying you gotta like or even respect the guy, but I don't think it's fair to cast him in the light as if he took a load of cash out of his pocket and dropped it on the coffee table during a recruiting visit. Bottom line is he made Rose a star and then nabbed one of the top 3 coaching jobs in the country at a powerhouse school. It isn't like "just 3 years ago" the best high school kids in the country began to come to Lexington.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, I'm stoked that this thread had a few days before TC hammered the Calipari and vacate a National Championship. Seriously here, I'm not saying you gotta like or even respect the guy, but I don't think it's fair to cast him in the light as if he took a load of cash out of his pocket and dropped it on the coffee table during a recruiting visit. Bottom line is he made Rose a star and then nabbed one of the top 3 coaching jobs in the country at a powerhouse school. It isn't like "just 3 years ago" the best high school kids in the country began to come to Lexington.

That's a very good point. Also something to add, if you were a young athlete whose dream was to be a professional basketball player, where would you want to go to college. Put aside bias' of your favorite team. Honestly who would you want to play for??? Since Cal has been at UK, he's been to 2 final fours, one elite eight, and one national championship in three years. He's also (if this year's guys get drafted where they are projected to be) had 11, thats right 11 first round picks in those three rounds. 7 of those 11 would be freshman Let me see where I want to play? Somewhere where I have a chance at the title, and a chance to make millions after one year of school, or anywhere else. The only places that can compare are Duke, UNC, and Kansas. They are the most competitive year in and out, but they don't have that ability to get players NBA ready in one year. On another note, being in the heart of wildcat country, but working with a lot of Louisville, Tennessee, IU and UNC fans, I am very passionate about UK Basketball. If it seems I get defensive, I do. I have beat this dead horse to death again. If someone would please, PLEASE show me where Cal has cheated I will hush. He has never gotten any program on any type of probation that he himself caused.

Since Cal has been at UK, he's been to 2 final fours, one elite eight, and one national championship in three years. He's also (if this year's guys get drafted where they are projected to be) had 11, thats right 11 first round picks in those three rounds.

How is that even possible?

After listening to the presser, those boys leaving Kentucky need some more schooling. English may not be their first language.

After listening to the presser, those boys leaving Kentucky need some more schooling. English may not be their first language.

Which player(s) are you referring to, specifically? I'll grant you that Doron Lamb is not going to win any public speaking awards, but he sounds like just about any other young kid from Brooklyn that I've heard. The others are far more well-spoken than your average college athlete.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Year one, the elite eight, year two the final four, and this year the cats made it to the final four and won the whole thing. I'm counting this national championship year as a final four trip. Your Hoosiers look to be really good next year tgtt. I'm glad we got you all at Rupp.

Last edited:

Well, not since Pitino left anyway.

Is this the same guy that called a reporter a "fu###ng mexican idiot"?

All I hope is that this kid actually took his SAT. It really isn't that hard.

Back