Status
Not open for further replies.

War Eagle

the Beags of THP...
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Rum
Alright, going to start a new thread for this one in hopes to get a solid turnout.

Want to get a December Florida Outing, and I want to get some good participation with this one. We are fortunate enough to be able to play year round, so there is no excuse not to play.

I'm looking at a couple of different dates and want to get some feedback on what works for most.

Looking at December 29th (Saturday between Christmas and New Years), let's get some talk going and figure out what works best for everyone.

Updated list of those coming;
War
JB
Captain Golf
Tadashi
Butch
MWard
mikedean441
daabiistyle
Jeanthemachine (+1)
Canes
ddelise
Lefty78
XM23
Rafdo
Alexbcn
Mrmcgovs

Saturday, Dec 29th University Park CC, Sarasota FL
Tee Times start at 11am

Course website;
http://www.universitypark-fl.com/
Thread on University Park;
http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?35796-University-Park-CC-Sarasota-FL

Tee Times / Foursomes;
11am

JB
XM23
Daabiistyle
Canes

11:07am
War Eagle
MWard
Mrmcgovs
Alexbcn

11:14am
Tadashi70
Butch
Mikedean441
ddelise

11:21am

Capt. Golf
Lefty78
Jeanthemachine
Janethemachine +1

Last edited:
Very cool. :act-up: :banana:

We will be down there during this time and will definitely make it. Maybe kick it up a notch with some equipment and range fun. I can do either of those weekends.

Very cool. :act-up: :banana:

We will be down there during this time and will definitely make it. Maybe kick it up a notch with some equipment and range fun. I can do either of those weekends.

My goal is to change the way people view the Florida get together. This one will be awesome.

My wife and I have that entire week off of work and were thinking about visiting her parents in Sanibel. We still haven't decided yet if we want to make the drive from Michigan or not though. If we do end up making the trip I will SO be there!

My wife and I have that entire week off of work and were thinking about visiting her parents in Sanibel. We still haven't decided yet if we want to make the drive from Michigan or not though. If we do end up making the trip I will SO be there!

That is awesome emanthei. Would love to tee it up with you.

My goal is to change the way people view the Florida get together. This one will be awesome.

All for a great gathering and thanks for the trashing of the other gathers we've had :D

Wow! This THPer's opportunity to meet other members. Since I (& wife) are heading in that direction, I can't pass it up. Here's our departure date, Boxing Day morning, arrival sometime Thursday nite or Fri. morning. As to where? No worries, I'm there, guys/gals. It's been a good couple of days. Ole Gray's B-day, my 3rd wedding anny yesterday, now this. So I'm down for Dec. 29th.

That is awesome daab. I think we have to set it on the 29th then. Good stuff.

That is awesome daab. I think we have to set it on the 29th then. Good stuff.

Awesome indeed, JB. I'm amped, stoked, and just plain freakin' out. My wife, Cheryl's a non-player and is just loving her guy's big smile right now.

Where are you guys thinking? I wouldn't mind meeting up and hacking with some new folks.

Where are you guys thinking? I wouldn't mind meeting up and hacking with some new folks.

We will be in the Sarasota area, so we would love to do something there if at all possible due to not having to lug the Tour Van out.
Would love to have you make the drive down. It would be a fabulous time.

I will do my best to be there if it is the 29th. Not sure exactly which days are going to be free yet. Will find out tonight.

So, it's looking like the 29th will be doable for most as of this moment. That works for me.

It isn't going to happen for me unfortunately. We will be out of Clearwater by then and I won't be able to come down from The Villages where we will be with my grandparents then.

29th works for me, I'm out of town the 22nd.

No reason we can't get 30 people for this one is there?

It isn't going to happen for me unfortunately. We will be out of Clearwater by then and I won't be able to come down from The Villages where we will be with my grandparents then.

Aww, sad to hear that, JF16. No worries, we will represent, we're coming down from the Village (see my location) hehe

Aww, sad to hear that, JF16. No worries, we will represent, we're coming down from the Village (see my location) hehe

I will still have some days during the week free I am looking to set a round up on, somewhere closer to Clearwater/st Pete / Tampa.

I will still have some days during the week free I am looking to set a round up on, somewhere closer to Clearwater/st Pete / Tampa.
There are quite a few of us in this area, I am sure we can get a round in, buddy.

Ahhh! There you go. Good to hear you'll be getting some play in anyways.

Dec29th works for me!

Once again my schedule directly flys in the face of everyone else's. I could do the 22nd but the 29th wouldn't work for me. I love my schedule most of the time, but it really sucks when planning get togethers.

Once again my schedule directly flys in the face of everyone else's. I could do the 22nd but the 29th wouldn't work for me. I love my schedule most of the time, but it really sucks when planning get togethers.
Need me to talk to the Lt again?

Just let the criminals have fun for a while, what harm could from from that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back