The Morgan Cup wants you!

I'm pretty sure I can do it.

Dude, you are in the Raleigh area. I will pick you up Wednesday evening and drive you home Monday. Come on down and have a blast bro.

Dude, you are in the Raleigh area. I will pick you up Wednesday evening and drive you home Monday. Come on down and have a blast bro.

Haha, way to sweeten the deal. I like it.

Haha, way to sweeten the deal. I like it.

i am trying. Free ride. Crash on someone's couch. What else can I offer....I could steal my wife's Cayenne and we can try and test the "you can't outrun the radio" theory.

I do want my own bed, is that still possible?

I was able to help out last year and it was a blast! I actually felt like I was part of the event. Being there is awesome and hanging out afterward is awesome too!

Typong frim TapaTalk so please excuse my horrid typing mistakles

I know Donnie will be coming as well to help out.
@frankA if you can swing it bro, it would be great!
@TBT it's really cool to see how pump and all the others are about the MC. I've enjoyed watching all of this take shape and seeing all the excitement

I was able to help out last year and it was a blast! I actually felt like I was part of the event. Being there is awesome and hanging out afterward is awesome too!

Typong frim TapaTalk so please excuse my horrid typing mistakles

Dude you freaked me out.

JRod to Tmex: "Dude who the hell is passed out on our couch?"

Dude you freaked me out.

JRod to Tmex: "Dude who the hell is passed out on our couch?"

Lol Seth has yet to find a couch he won't pass out on.

I'll be there!

I want to come in early though and play some golf.

Come down with me on Tuesday!

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Man, I'd love to go. If I could hitch a ride down like Frank AND borrow someone's couch, then I could do it. Lol.

The more the merrier! Hope to see some of you come in to MB! We are going to have a blast!

When the MCers were being chosen I sent GG a PM stating I would help. But I didn't think I would have the fulltime job I have now so I won't be able to make it sadly. Unless things change!

When the MCers were being chosen I sent GG a PM stating I would help. But I didn't think I would have the fulltime job I have now so I won't be able to make it sadly. Unless things change!

Be the change you want TC1

Be the change you want TC1

You don't understand how frustrating it is not being able to go chunky. I asked off for my amateur qualifier(the 25th of this month) and all I got was a scowl and a "we'll see"
I would absolutely love to come down there for this, I'm going to try and make things happen.

Let's do it

Boom done! I am thinking of going early enough on Tuesday to get a round in

I wish I could but I am going to be over there the week before, 16th to 21st, no way I can swing 2 straight weeks in a condo. Hopefully next year.

You don't understand how frustrating it is not being able to go chunky. I asked off for my amateur qualifier(the 25th of this month) and all I got was a scowl and a "we'll see"
I would absolutely love to come down there for this, I'm going to try and make things happen.

Tell him you qualified lol!

Boom done! I am thinking of going early enough on Tuesday to get a round in

Let me sweet talk the wife for a few days. Will let you know for sure soon. Haha

I thought we had our condo for that weekend but its from Monday to Sunday. Anybody got a couch they'd like to rent out or even a bench?

Back