The Morgan Cup wants you!

Tadashi70

Reaction score
Handicap
We are about 6 weeks away from the greatest Amateur Golf event on the planet. 24 of THP's finest will converge on True Blue and Caledonia in Myrtle Beach, SC.
They will embark on 3 team matchup with each posting fully sponsored golf bags furnished by Bridgestone, Callaway and Cleveland golf.
THP wants to bring this to you via thread updates, photos and videos. If you are in the area and want to help out, it would be greatly appreciated. Please PM golfergal if you can lend a hand.
You'll be inside the ropes, able to see some serious shot making and rub shoulders with some pretty effn awesome people. So check your calendar, ask your significant other and join three crew for a day or the whole weekend.

Oh I would if I could, Freddie...for anyone that can go lend a hand, DO IT! I'm sure it's an experience that one will never forget.

Ahh man I would be all over that as well if I was in the area. Just volunteering for this would be considered a once in a lifetime event let alone playing in it! Hope to find those that can volunteer and allow all us others the coverage and updates we are anticipating!

If I could I would without a doubt but being in Indiana its just not possible. It would be a great experience for sure.

I'm there!!!

I really need to move to the Southeast US. Would love to come out for this...

I really need to move to the Southeast US. Would love to come out for this...

LOL, Me too, except I fear I'm too wimpy for that kind of heat and humidity!

Freddie, you and War and all the other volunteers Rock...It really couldn't be done without you guys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trust me guys/ladies if you can come out it will be a few days you'll never forget. I was lucky enough to be able to go last year and it was a blast to say the least. The good shots, the bad shots, and those shots that drop your jaw will stay with you for a lifetime. Ask TC about about an impossible shot he pulled off from under the trees on Saturday afternoon.

Truthfully it is way more than just golf, from range day to after hours you'll have permagrin all weekend long.

--
Tapatalk2

Oh really?! Sharkwrestler are you going?

I wish I could go. It would be lots of fun.

Freddie, you and War and all the other volunteers Rock...It really couldn't be done without you guys!

It's going to be a great weekend, I am just glad I can be there to help out!

I hope you get a good turnout of people to help out. The support people are what makes this event possible for the rest of us to enjoy it.

If I can I will, it's gonna depend on my work situation.

It's going to be a great weekend, I am just glad I can be there to help out!

I am absolutely stoked that Freddie and yourself will be there. There is so much fun to be had!

To anyone even slightly thinking about volunteering: know that you will have an incredibly fun time and also know that each and every MC participant is extremely grateful.

Perfect post TBT.

Dang if I lived in the area i'd be there in a heart beat I bet it's an experience of a life time! good luck to all that go!

I'm thinking I can maybe do this

I want to come in early though and play some golf.

I'm thinking I can maybe do this

You could probably pick up some counseling work with team hackers after their loss on Sunday. Might help offset the travel expenses.

--
Tapatalk2

You could probably pick up some counseling work with team hackers after their loss on Sunday. Might help offset the travel expenses.

--
Tapatalk2

I'll give my services to the highest bidder.

Last years Morgan cup would not have been what it was if it wasn't for SW, Tadashi, Spanks, Calebt and Seth. They all worked hard to make sure coverage went well. The more help there is, the better things will look on the forum. If you get the chance to come out even for 1 day it will be truly appreciated.

Back