WITB: Photo Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
the Asian market has the chrome only. They don't have the PVD option we have in North America.

this. I wish we had the black pvd option here in Australia, it looks really sharp. I'm super jealous of some of the shots people have posted of theirs!

This is how I'm hoping to stay set up for a while. Except for possible addition of an RBZ Tour Spoon to sub for the driver when she's acting up.
aefddc20-2454-34df.jpg
aefddc20-2480-2d81.jpg
aefddc20-2490-f6a5.jpg
aefddc20-24a2-bf6d.jpg
aefddc20-24ad-3074.jpg
aefddc20-24ba-5a22.jpg
aefddc20-24c8-6821.jpg
aefddc20-24d6-6dff.jpg
aefddc20-24e1-f7b8.jpg
aefddc20-24f0-5cc7.jpg

Siri does my posting for me using Tapatalk.

I'll trade you sets! :clap: That's one mighty fine looking set, I really like the forged 588's and I stand by what I said earlier, TMAG staff bag to match the black and white on the pings and the woods.

I'll trade you sets! :clap: That's one mighty fine looking set, I really like the forged 588's and I stand by what I said earlier, TMAG staff bag to match the black and white on the pings and the woods.

Thanks bro. I'm actually leaning toward the TMAG bag. Like my bag to match my woods moreso than my irons. And I think PING's staff bag looks second rate compared to TMAG's anyway. Just a smidge too "ho-hum".

Siri does my posting for me using Tapatalk.

Sorry for the terrible phone pics

ceff9aed.jpg

2b2b7f10.jpg

Those are some serious sticks bro. LOVE that t***y D2 you got in there. My old gamer. Is that a RIP in that one?

Tapping and crashing with the new updated/downgraded Tapatalk.

Nice kits Colt and Pete! Pete, I'm digging the combo setup! Colt, is the VTS shaft in the 5wood? Is that the stock shaft or did you install that yourself? What do you think of it? I'm digging the VTS in my Fybrid.

Those Matrix and VTS shafts sure do look sick in the white heads.

Colt, loving the set up. Swap the Smoke out for a Ghost tour and you have the setup that I would like to have haha.

Nice kits Colt and Pete! Pete, I'm digging the combo setup! Colt, is the VTS shaft in the 5wood? Is that the stock shaft or did you install that yourself? What do you think of it? I'm digging the VTS in my Fybrid.

Nope. The VTS shafts are in the driver and hybrid. The 5 wood just didn't fly right with the VTS so I had to switch it out to the Matrix. Much better with that shaft.

All shafts were put in by me.

Driver
Taylormade R7 460TP Tour 10.5 Ozik F7M2 LTD
3wood
Adams Bty 14.5 Ozik 8M2
Hybrids
Adams a2ts 17* vs proto 95
Adams a2ts 19* Bent to 21* vs proto 95
Irons
Miura Irons 4-9 have Nippon Super Peening Blue D5 , 5 iron plays 38.25"
Wedges
Tm y cutter 48 wedge Nippon Super Peening Blue
TM Y cutter 52 and 60 Nippon Super Peening Blue Soft stepped
Putters
Slighter Bellevue
Sunset Beach C/S
Taylormade Spider

Clubs001.jpg

Clubs002.jpg

Clubs003.jpg

Driver
Tm460flag.jpg

Tm460.jpg

Clubs007.jpg

3Wood
Clubs008.jpg

Clubs011.jpg

Clubs012.jpg

Hybrids
AdamsHybrid001.jpg

AdamsHybrid002.jpg

AdamsHybrid003.jpg

Irons
Miura6and7.jpg

Miuraback.jpg

Miurairons.jpg

Miuras... drool (I WANT THEM!!!)

Last edited:
Colt, loving the set up. Swap the Smoke out for a Ghost tour and you have the setup that I would like to have haha.

I like the looks and feel of the ghost tours. I just don't like my golf ball to take off screaming across the green like a scalded dog when I hit it. The Smoke feels solid, not cheap at all, and balls don't come off the face quite as hot as the Tour.

Those Matrix and VTS shafts sure do look sick in the white heads.

Thanks. Post up a pic of that good lookin' G20/RUL combo Kev!

Miuras... drool

Definitely. I have an unnatural obsession with the miura irons. I want the cb501s so bad...

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Thanks. Post up a pic of that good lookin' G20/RUL combo Kev!

I was just thinking that I need to do a new WITB now that the bag has changed a bit. Slightly.

Definitely. I have an unnatural obsession with the miura irons. I want the cb501s so bad...

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

I held a custom made Miura wedge at my local pro shop. Oh my lord... if I had thousands laying around, I'd buy a set. $350 for ONE wedge!

Wonton, I love your kit, I love that you're a lefty, and when you're ready to move those irons, you let me know :)

Wonton, I love your kit, I love that you're a lefty, and when you're ready to move those irons, you let me know :)

where did you get the impression that I'm a lefty?

he quoted someone else.... those were BigLeftyInAZ's clubs.

he quoted someone else.... those were BigLeftyInAZ's clubs.

God, I wish those were mine! Hell, I'd even switch left handed to hit those. hahaha

yeah sorry for the confusion. I wrote on the bottom... drool. Drool meaning I want them!!!

I like the looks and feel of the ghost tours. I just don't like my golf ball to take off screaming across the green like a scalded dog when I hit it. The Smoke feels solid, not cheap at all, and balls don't come off the face quite as hot as the Tour.

Must agree. I actually wish the Smoke was out when I bought my Tour, the cost difference is just not worth it. I just mentioned the Tour in there because I want the rest fo your clubs, with my putter haha.

Those are some serious sticks bro. LOVE that t***y D2 you got in there. My old gamer. Is that a RIP in that one?

Yup it took me a while but I finally chose the rip over the ahina. This thread makes me want a legit camera

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back