Aerial View of Bubba's Hook Shot

KyleBob

Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 6.8
This was just emailed to me...if accurate it makes the shot look even more amazing!

mail

Where? :bulgy-eyes:

You got me excited....

EDIT:: This?
bubbahook.jpg

looks like a jake straight tee shot

Easy peasy. I hit that shot all the time.

(But never on purpose...)

That would be the one time I hit it dead straight.....

THIS^^^ anytime I want to hit a big slice or a hook I line up and then hit the damn thing straight into the woods or the water or somebodys house...LOL

Looks like a normal ball flight I get with my Supertri...

Hmmm I didn't think he was that deep in the woods. Oh well still an amazing shot no less

Thanks for the overhead, that's pretty cool!

How he was able to still put correct spin on the ball to stick the green with that much of an open face is absolutely astonishing to me.

I guess that's why its called "The Masters"

Hmmm I didn't think he was that deep in the woods. Oh well still an amazing shot no less

Nor do I think he was aimed that ar away from the green. Angle did not seem that strong on tv.

This is not to take anything away from Bubba, just think it's a big exaggerated in the photo, that's all.

That was impressive to say the least. But I can hit that same shot from the fairway at any time and without needing to do it.

TapAhoy!

Amazing shot! Dude deserved to win!!

thats really was an impressive shot seeing it like this now makes it even more impressive.

Was an impressive shot for sure , and I like what Faldo said after the ball it the green . He said he had never seen a ball screw that hard to the side like it did towards the hole .

An amazing shot for sure. That's why those guys make the big bucks!

That's nothing. I move the ball like that all the time. Unfortunately its normally when the green is in a straight line from where I am.

I said a tap tap tappity tap

Nor do I think he was aimed that ar away from the green. Angle did not seem that strong on tv.

This is not to take anything away from Bubba, just think it's a big exaggerated in the photo, that's all.

Watch the video again. You can see the bunkers straight ahead of him when he takes the shot

Back