Wonton

Sphincter says what?
Reaction score
Handicap
# Ish
Ok so I have a large cranium. Finding golf hats that fit me properly is nearly impossible. It's not that the width is that large (I'm a 7 5/8 to 7 7/8) but it's the height of golf hats that don't fit me well.
Does anyone have the same issue? Any suggestions on some hats? Screw it, wear a visor?
It's funny, my head is full of crap, I don't know why it's so big.

flat brims can be bent to look like a normal but deep hat.
Ok so I have a large cranium. Finding golf hats that fit me properly is nearly impossible. It's not that the width is that large (I'm a 7 5/8 to 7 7/8) but it's the height of golf hats that don't fit me well.
Does anyone have the same issue? Any suggestions on some hats? Screw it, wear a visor?
It's funny, my head is full of crap, I don't know why it's so big.

flat brims can be bent to look like a normal but deep hat.

I tried that with a Puma Monoline hat. Still too small on my head. I feel bad for Coneheads.

I've got the same problem- I wear a size 8 fitted hat. But I just get flex fit hats ad they tend to always sit down lower

Sent from my taco using Tapatalk

I've got the same problem- I wear a size 8 fitted hat. But I just get flex fit hats ad they tend to always sit down lower

Any flex fit hats?

My buddy calls them "Train Conductor" hats... The new authentic MLB caps are polyester rather than wool so they don't really reshape to one's head and sit rather high...

New Era hats are generally really deep. I know Oakley has a few hats made by them and they are pretty massive.

New Era hats are generally really deep. I know Oakley has a few hats made by them and they are pretty massive.

I do love New Era hats but I don't think I've seen one for golf. I guess it doesn't have to have a golf logo on it.
Aaaah screw it. I'll just wear a beanie all the time. I'd be "that" guy. Beanie on a hot sunny day.

Top of the world "one fit"
Nike "flexfit"
Zephyr "flex fit"

Must say though, they are not very deep. I can't even wear my TW hat when I grow my hair out.

Some of them are deeper than others, but I keep my head bald so I forgot to account for hair

THP hats fit great on large heads. I have a 7.5 size melon

Jake must wear like a 9. See what brands he likes.

Kevin

$(KGrHqN,!hUE7WtttrclBO9O)35MN!~~60_3.JPG

They're claming it's New Era but not too sure. Looks like it would fit like a New Era though...

Wear a visor, they're better looking in my opinion!

Wear a visor, they're better looking in my opinion!

Yeah maybe. I still have all my hair. Or maybe I should go European and not wear anything at all. Even better, a head band... I'm an idiot.

I have the same problem. I used to try and order hats online, but too many are too shallow like you say and they look pretty goofy. I find most titleist flexfits are a little deeper and fit ok.

I have the same problem. I used to try and order hats online, but too many are too shallow like you say and they look pretty goofy. I find most titleist flexfits are a little deeper and fit ok.

Really? I have a couple of Titleist Flexfit hats but they sit too high. Damn it, us big heads are just doomed when it comes to this.

Yeah maybe. I still have all my hair. Or maybe I should go European and not wear anything at all. Even better, a head band... I'm an idiot.

Rock the visor/flow combo! Or just go "Robert Rock" style yeah ahha.

For structured hats, THP's hat come close, but not quite deep enough for me ( MY noggin is MASSIVE)

I love the Sligo Drivers cap. Looks great, fits great.

Just picked up a new taylor made flex fit tonight at dicks and it is almost too deep for me

Considering Im new here- where can you get the THP hats, tees, and other stuff I see people posting about?

Back