Where Do You Guys Shop

Franklin51

On the Verge
Reaction score
Handicap
Where do you guys find deals on clothes at? I am a big Adidas guy and all but man nowhere around here ever runs a sale on them.

I bought some shorts and shirts at Sam's this Summer! No Adidas though.

Ross and Marshalls are my go to's around here, have found 80% of my nice golf shirts (Nike, Cally, Adidas) there.

Online, I just keep an eye on the sales.

Online sales are the way to go, get on multiple email lists and buy when you see a bargain. Don't forget to check the deal of the day thread as well.

I've got probably 20 Adidas items from budgetgolf and golfetail. Everything is always at least 30% off.

Ross and Marshalls are my go to's around here, have found 80% of my nice golf shirts (Nike, Cally, Adidas) there.

Online, I just keep an eye on the sales.

This, I spend the money I save on balls, and rounds.

I can't justify a $70 golf shirt when I can buy the same one for $20 at ross

Nordstrom Outlet store (fancy shmancy highly overpriced retail store/outlet store makes it more than reasonable, usually takes about 3/4 of the price off of nicer clothing.

a lot of places around here have a good selection for a reasonable price...

I'm also an Adidas fan. It's really all I buy. I usually go to the local Roger Dunn. They have about 5-6 clearance racks full of shorts, pants, and shirts. Last week I got a pair of Navy blue 3 stripe paints and a Climacool polo for $80. Other then that it's keeping an eye out for internet deals. TGW has a 20% off one item sale going on today. Just got me a pair a shorts.

I go to golfsmith, PGA SS, etc....during the winter and hit Clearance racks. or summer if I need cold weather gear

There are deals almost daily on TGW.com. Golfsmith has a lot of deals too. Check the Deal of the Day/ Coupon Code Thread, DawgDaddy posts a ton of good stuff over there, and a lot of it seems to be clearance Adidas stuff

Budget golf is great. And I hit up GG and Golfsmith during their 50% off clearance items. You can stock up for $15-20 each shirt (or less)! I spend about $100 everytime they have those sales. Lots of Adidas, Nike, TM, Sligo, Oakley, and others.

fairwaystyles.com

Their sales are ridiculously good, offering low prices on top brand gear a lot of times. Plus, if you are looking for something, they find it for you. Customer Service is top notch as well.

I"m a tall dude and recently bought Ping tall shirts for half price at a Golfsmith store. I don't think anybody else sells tall golf shirts (not that you need tall just mentioning it in case some other tallees read this).

I've got probably 20 Adidas items from budgetgolf and golfetail. Everything is always at least 30% off.

This! These are great places to scoop up discounted adidas clothing. Also keep on eye out for coupons from The Golf Warehouse (TGW).

fairwaystyles.com

Their sales are ridiculously good, offering low prices on top brand gear a lot of times. Plus, if you are looking for something, they find it for you. Customer Service is top notch as well.

Agreed. They have some nice stuff but they do not sell Adidas.

Kohl's is the best,they've got the Wikaway and when I get that 30% off coupon.........away I go shopping!

Got a good deal on Fila golf shirts & shorts at Kohl's over the summer.... Had sale online & found coupon code.

My favorite place to shop is the beer aisle at Kroger.

I buy a lot of Adidas stuff from 3balls. The clearance and sales they have are some of the best prices I have found on Adidas gear.

I buy a lot of Adidas stuff from 3balls. The clearance and sales they have are some of the best prices I have found on Adidas gear.
Your not kidding. Thanks for that.

Where do you guys find deals on clothes at? I am a big Adidas guy and all but man nowhere around here ever runs a sale on them.

Outlet mall. In fact, I scored several shirts this past summer at the Adidas Outlet Store for about 25/shirt. I did even better at the Nike outlet store, especially on shorts, about 20/shorts. It seems to vary by year which of those two stores will have the better deal/price.

~Rock

ross or tj maxx or roger dunns or edwin watts (pays to know ronnie and edwin personally (the founders no longer owners however)

Went to an Izod outlet for the first time. They had 65% off + an additional 15% + 10% off coupon from guest services. With that said, I don't think I will need to buy any more golf clothes for a while.

Back