FS: Ping Anser Driver and RBZ 3 Wood

I <3 your prices.

Haha...glad I could help

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

ok everyone...this Ping driver is one hot piece of Astronomically cool equipment. OBO means or best offer. Which means...make me an offer.

ok everyone...this Ping driver is one hot piece of Astronomically cool equipment. OBO means or best offer. Which means...make me an offer.

$25 and cheeseburger...

Let me know if you are interested. I can throw in some special sauce to close the deal.

Let me know if you are interested. I can throw in some special sauce to close the deal.

I'm just waiting to see CookieMod or Angry Mod explode when they see this banter in the Marketplace threads. Borderline family friendly & in marketplace threads....

I'm just waiting to see CookieMod or Angry Mod explode when they see this banter in the Marketplace threads. Borderline family friendly & in marketplace threads....

Please see the 2nd post in this thread..... "oh...and banter all you want in here. Lets just move this. I have more stuff at home if your looking for something else."

Dev trying to buy a RH driver for a cheeseburger. True businessman right there!

Dev trying to buy a RH driver for a cheeseburger. True businessman right there!

I am hungry so I figure I could turnaround and sell it for a steak or something better than a cheeseburger. Wheeling and dealing baby.

Hey everyone, I know you want to banter in here, and I know One-T said to go ahead and do that, but to keep the Marketplace portion of the forum professional we would prefer no banter and just the transaction discussions. So from here on out let's just talk about the sale of the club(s). He didn't know we don't want banter, and I know you guys all want to chat, but I really appreciate your understanding about just keeping this about the sale.

Thanks!

$250 anser driver?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Look like this sucker is going to the bay.

Reopened per One-T's request. Item is not listed on eBay and is still available.

thanks cookie. I have never sold anything on the bay. haha. I was using it as a sales tactic.

Back