Titleist 712U Prototype Utility Irons Preview

That is stunning

mmmmmmm butteryyy

i think they look pretty good. wonder if they will be any different when and if they are released to the public.

As usual, Titleist makes another gorgeous club.

Seems to be a resurgence in the utility iron. Hmmmm, with plenty of low handicap hybrid options this has me wondering, why? haha.

So it's like a mizuno fli hi? I've tried the fli his and had a heck if a time getting much elevation. Could be a handy club in high winds.

Love the look. Will demo it but probaly wont buy it.

Very cool. But honestly probably something i will never use. But i would love to try it out.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

I would hit it. Not sure how well, but I have heard good things about utility irons.

With my love/hate relationships with hybo's, I am intrigued by this club and other utility iron offerings....

It's a very pretty club and i'd love to hit it. I think it would be great off the tee box but how will it perform from the rough. The traditional hybrid is more flexible and i wouldn't have room in my bag if it could only be played off the box or in the fairway. Be a great club on shorter and tigher courses though.

Seems this would slot nicely between a low lofted hybrid and a 4 iron. I would be interested in one of these if ever released.

I'm really digging the looks. I have never hit one of the clubs, but would love to start with this one.

Very interesting, I wonder how wide the sole is?

Have I mentioned to a anyone I like utility/driving irons?

Just once or twice maybe? Hehe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's a sharp looking iron. I've never hit anything but cavity back irons but sure would love to hit those a time or two .

Man I love the clean looks of those, I may have just replaced my Titleist 2 iron if these make the cut and get produced lol.

oh baby. That is a nice looking wrench

I'm digging the look of this but I didn't have much success with the driving iron that has been mentioned.

I do like the look of this a lot at first glance.

It has a very crisp, clean look which is nice. I'd like to give it a few swings, but doubt I would have a lot of success.

I actually like it a bunch and if it hits solid like my RBZ 4 iron, it would be fun to give it a whirl! It is kind of pretty too.

Back