Zurich Classic of New Orleans Thread (Spoilers)

Waggles is a winner!

Methinks WE is happy right now. I am too.

Wow, he is as exciting as watching this paint dry near me.

Finally got the Monkey off his back. Congratulations Dufner

Well what do you know, Duffner wins. Congrats to Waggles, but Im not sure if he would have received so many chances against quite a few others....the Els of a couple months ago just gifted that to him.

Wow, he is as exciting as watching this paint dry near me.

Well, his emotions are at least consistent. LOL

More important than Waggles win: how much screentime did Ms. Waggles get? I'm going to need a screencap if someone's got it.

More important than Waggles win: how much screentime did Ms. Waggles get? I'm going to need a screencap if someone's got it.

Prime example of how when youre rich miracles do happen.

Well aside from his amazing personality.

I'd rather watch Dufner stay calm and humble than watching someone show off and be cocky all the time.

Congrats Duf!

Well, last year they had Bubba boo hooing on his mommy's shoulder and this year you get Waggles going...yep I won...

Been rooting for Dufner since last years playoff with Keegan. Really glad he got this done.

spazz

See, Feel, Trust - No Regrets!

Yep, she's Hawt! You always wonder if he wasn't a pro athlete would she be with him

Yep, she's Hawt! You always wonder if he wasn't a pro athlete would she be with him

This applies to a lot of athletes lol

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

Does playing 18 three times in a row seem like a lame sudden death playoff? I'm happy for Duf and I really like Ernie but what a lousy format.

Way to go Duf!

I wanted Ernie to win it. Sort of a bummer, though Lurch getting his first win was an ok story. Ernie was beasting it off the tee on 18, but wasn't doing much on those approaches.

I wanted Ernie to win it. Sort of a bummer, though Lurch getting his first win was an ok story. Ernie was beasting it off the tee on 18, but wasn't doing much on those approaches.

Yeah it looked like there was room long...don't know why somebody didn't blast one long and chip back

Yeah it looked like there was room long...don't know why somebody didn't blast one long and chip back

It was straight downhill from the back and to the right of the pin (standing at the back of green looking down fairway).

199 points for me this week . Would have been more had Els won, but I still had 2nd and 3rd place. Moved up 3 spots to 17th in the group overall. Still a long way back from contending, but moving up little by little.

its the hole with the best viewing for a large crowd. lots of hills to stand on. 17 is the next hole i think they go to which is a par 3 and gets crowded easily.but yea it gets kinda lame, but can be exciting bc of the eagle possibility.

Good win for Duf! Man that guy is EXPRESSIONLESS

Back