New Adams' Hybrid - the Super S?

d_in_la

Not so in LA.
Reaction score
Handicap
?? & Rum.
Posted by Shane Bacon on twitter: http://instagram.com/p/TEc2tpHwFZ/

A white hybrid? C'mon Adams, you can do better! Nevermind, I meant TMaG+Adams. :bulgy-eyes: Although the crown graphics and the white-to-black is pretty sweet.

(Apologies if this crosses any embargo. Also not sure, even after all this time, if it is ok to link to someone's instagram/twitter.)

Looks like TM has an influence on this one and it still looks good.

I like.

I've hit the V4. It's got a little of a larger head. But feels and sounds like no other hybrid I've hit. In a good way.

I refuse to play a white head. Unless it was amazing. Even then I would have it refinished

No white clubs for me. Ever! :arrogant:

I love the Xmas tree in the background.

I'm getting really tired of TMs new obnoxious crown graphics, and they don't even release for 2 more months. This will be a long year...

Slicing for show and chunking for dough, because I spend too much time Tapatalking from my iPad.

Wow... **Shakes fist at TM**

If this continues I may never play a new Adams hybrid ever again.

Other than Super on the crown why is everyone saying it's ugly?

I'd play it but might have to coat the crown with a rattle can paint job.

I'm getting really tired of TMs new obnoxious crown graphics, and they don't even release for 2 more months. This will be a long year...

Slicing for show and chunking for dough, because I spend too much time Tapatalking from my iPad.

yet you have a TM hybrid?

The slot looks better in white, I'll keep an open mind.

Chipped via Tapatalk, never chutted.

The slot looks better in white, I'll keep an open mind.

Chipped via Tapatalk, never chutted.

Agreed, It took me a second to realize there even was one.

I like the looks of it.

yet you have a TM hybrid?

With the busiest graphics to date.

I know everybody is allowed their opinions. I have no problems with the white. It really isn't distracting at all. I never understood why it was a big deal. Look at the ball, not the clubhead.

I kinda like it.

Yeah, I have a TM hybrid. The RBZ isn't that bad. I don't exactly love it, but it is tolerable. This one is ridiculous. If you really want to write on the crown TM, don't get any more obnoxious than the RBZ already is.

To clarify, I actually love the white. I don't like obnoxious crap all over the white. A little bit is tolerable but a lot is not.

If you've seen the R1 and RBZ 2, the crowns are far far more obnoxious than this hybrid.

I want to hit it. I've never done really well with their Super line, but there's always a first time for everything.

Posted by Shane Bacon on twitter: http://instagram.com/p/TEc2tpHwFZ/

A white hybrid? C'mon Adams, you can do better! Nevermind, I meant TMaG+Adams. :bulgy-eyes: Although the crown graphics and the white-to-black is pretty sweet.

(Apologies if this crosses any embargo. Also not sure, even after all this time, if it is ok to link to someone's instagram/twitter.)

Ugh. No thanks.. I'm sure it hits well, but I don't like that writing on the top line at all.

I actually liked the last V line better than the Super series. I'll give it a hit, but if it's like last year, I'd much rather than the V4.

I actually liked the last V line better than the Super series. I'll give it a hit, but if it's like last year, I'd much rather than the V4.

I've been thinking about that one quite a bit lately.

Back