New Adams' Hybrid - the Super S?

Looks great...except for the graphics.

I think it looks sharp except for the huge Super across the back, but even that does not completely turn me off. I look forward to hitting one as I really like Adams hybrids.

I think that Adams (as many Adams fans know it) is dead. That's just my opinion.

Unfortunately I think your opinion is very correct. They do and still will make great products, but without any buzz or following any more, they will turn into a W/S with their old man brand reputation unless they can find a way to change that.

Slicing for show and chunking for dough, because I spend too much time Tapatalking from my iPad.

Unfortunately I think your opinion is very correct. They do and still will make great products, but without any buzz or following any more, they will turn into a W/S with their old man brand reputation unless they can find a way to change that.

It's ironic that you say that. If I were trying to save W/S right now, I'd go right at the niche where Adams used to excel. I suspect if punched squarely in the mouth, TM would fold that line.

Back