THP Fantasy Football - The Playoffs Begin

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The regular season has come to an end and the playoff brackets have been set. Some seriously tight races that came down to tie breakers and in the end 4 teams continue.

Good luck everybody.

One win shy of the playoffs. Darn it.

Looks like Bucky and I kick it off in the consolation bracket.

Looks like those Chargin' Rhinos finished their late season charge in league #3 and made it to the playoffs. As a reward, we now face the #1 and hottest team in the league, oh goody!!

Looks like those Chargin' Rhinos finished their late season charge in league #3 and made it to the playoffs. As a reward, we now face the #1 and hottest team in the league, oh goody!!

Who's that?

Haha. You might be alright if rg3 doesn't play.

I got Yorkem in the consolation bracket

my points for and points against were identical this year, and the PA was the lowest in the year, curse you autodraft!

2 points this week from being the number 2 seed. Instead dropped to 5th and out of playoffs. ARRRRRGGGGGGGGG

Plus having a better record than the other division "champion" give me heartburn.

Went on a 8 game run to overcome a bad start but came up short in the end.

BEST OF LUCK TO ALL THE PLAYOFF TEAMS IN ALL THE LEAGUES.

Playoffs? Playoffs? haha. If only I could have sniffed them. Oh well, maybe next year....

Congrats to the playoff teams in League 3...I missed out by about 39 points, but my pathetic excuse of a team would have gotten blown out anyway.

My late season push wasnt enough for the East Division of League 1. Took down the leader of the West division in the final week with ease, but was still 1.5 games back behind GG in my division.

Edit; For some reason I thought the top 2 from each Division made the playoffs. Upon further review this morning, I made the playoffs with my win this past week! WOooooooooo!

That is correct. 2 division winners and two wild card teams. I would love to see it go to 2 teams from each division, but ESPN does not have that setting or did not at the time of setup. Looks like you made it in by tie breaker huh?

That is correct. 2 division winners and two wild card teams. I would love to see it go to 2 teams from each division, but ESPN does not have that setting or did not at the time of setup. Looks like you made it in by tie breaker huh?
I guess that's how I squeaked in.

So the top 2 teams from each division do not advance? Not your fault but that stinks. 2nd place in my division and I am the 7th seed now... I hate fantasy football. I was #1 seed in my other league and my whole team decided they didnt want to play this week. I would say it's been fun but League 2 participation has been minimal at best. Hoping to get into a league next year where everyone pays attention not just 5 or 6 people.

So the top 2 teams from each division do not advance? Not your fault but that stinks. 2nd place in my division and I am the 7th seed now... I hate fantasy football. I was #1 seed in my other league and my whole team decided they didnt want to play this week. I would say it's been fun but League 2 participation has been minimal at best. Hoping to get into a league next year where everyone pays attention not just 5 or 6 people.

There will be some changes once again to ensure that. If that means less leagues, that is okay.

There will be some changes once again to ensure that. If that means less leagues, that is okay.

Yeah man, I understand there is not much you can do about it. I really tried to get people engaged this year because League 2 was a bust last year too. Trade offers that go unnoticed. Messages sent that go unanswered. It kinda takes the fun out of it after a certain point. Oh well. Good luck to everyone in the playoffs.

Leaque 4 could not of been better,everyone was really involved and some good smack talk also!!!!

Leaque 4 could not of been better,everyone was really involved and some good smack talk also!!!!

Yes sir! Congrats on the playoff. Looks like the first game is really the championship.

Got in with the early victory against Buck. Pretty happy two years in a row!

Good luck to everyone playing for the title. I had an absolute blast this year, and learned some stuff to hopefully prepare me better for next year.

Good luck everyone. Next year will be my year and my first 2 picks will not be injured for half the year.

well although i ended up winning the tie breaker knocked me out of the playoffs one more win UGH thats painful. well at least i face cookie again although my team is in true shambles with injuries.

I'm ready to take on Team Gelinas in league 3. I really neeed Brees to turn it around to win!

I have no idea how I got in, but I did. I swear I worked the numbers and I wasn't getting in. A big surprise and made last weeks 2 point win even that much sweeter. Now to really figure out my roster for this week!!! I've got to take the #2 seed all the way to the top!

Back