Rickie Fowler hat

franchyze922

Reaction score
Handicap
What's everyone's take on the hat. I tried one on and it only felt comfortable backwards. Not sure if I am cool enough to wear the backwards hat on the golf course.

It works for some. Not for me, but definitely for some.

Never wear a hat backwards on a golf course!!! or a baseball field!!!

I was thinking about buying one yesterday to go with my orange pants. #GOTIME

I have a large head. Flat brim hats make my large head look larger.

I buy them flat or not and just bend them. Except the purple one its special :)
vazumyma.jpg

I love mine. But my orange one has a ton of dirt on it now. I'm sad.

Mine have been stained by sweat. I didn't clean them in time and they are all foul looking

Wash it. I put my hats in the dishwasher and that works great.

The only people who can get away with wearing flat brims are 70 year old men.

Wash it. I put my hats in the dishwasher and that works great.

I did the black hat has a brown ring around it still and my orange is whiteish ring. Sadly it was to late for them. Even the one Rickie sent me stains from him wearing it.

I love them. But I don't think anyone should wear it the way it's made in the store. It needs to be bent a little bit, like Fowler does it. Or else it looks weird.

For Example:
gwar01_0305_fowler_620.jpg

they're really interesting to me, I prefer the DJ hat fit better though.

But if aunt got me one with his signature for christmas, I would definitely display it but not wear it!

I love them. But I don't think anyone should wear it the way it's made in the store. It needs to be bent a little bit, like Fowler does it. Or else it looks weird.

I knew I liked JT.

I still can't pull it off flipped it bent for me

Yeah....No
ana7aryg.jpg

Semi ok
ba7a7uja.jpg

Last edited:

For Example:
gwar01_0305_fowler_620.jpg

I agree i have 5 pairs, and the way they come in the store don't feel comfortable unless you bend them. Plus it looks way better with a little bend, Fowler has a bend in everyone. I think there the comfiest hats out

And backwards.. Never ever will you catch me do that

I like the look, but not the style. Luckily this year Puma has released them in a regular style bill.

I was thinking about buying one yesterday to go with my orange pants. #GOTIME
I didn't think I'd like the flat bill, but after my first monoline purchase I can't wait to make another one!!!

The only hats I wear are flat brim, although all of mine are the Nike VR/20XI ones. I do need me some Puma hats.

Tried them on just to see and I put it back to the sound of my wife's laughing.

I have 5 and I'm always adding more. Ebay has some great deals on them. $18 shipped to your door.

Between Cobra and Puma I currently have 17 hats. Which is small compared to my redsox/patriots/bruins hats

This is the only hat I wear. I have a big head so it fits perfect. I own 5 different colors.

Back