rghilljr

Reaction score
Handicap
When reading through the threads last week, I mentioned and talked about a bag. I get a message from Cookie needing my address. I asked him what he was up to and he said "I hope you have a Merry Christmas". I get home on Monday and this is what is waiting for me. This is without a doubt the nicest bag I have ever owned. This place simply amazes me. My wife says, "people just are not that nice to random people". I told her that it was filled with people like Cookie. I guess there is a meaning to Pay it Forward! Thanks again Cookie!! I love it and Merry Christmas to you and your family!!

bg4_zpsc96ba1bc.jpg

bg3_zpsa1611bad.jpg

bg1_zpsf36f8d13.jpg

bag_zpsab9b8dbc.jpg

That right there people, yep that's COOKIE! A heart of gold and swing that will, well....his heart is made of gold. Well done Sir!

That is a great looking bag! Way to go Cookie spreading the THP love

Great looking bag, and great one by Cookie, way to go man!

Cookie is the man, great job.

Nice gesture Cookie. sweet looking bag.

Well done Cookie!!

When you meet someone like Michael and you get to see what he is about, you understand this. One of the kindest people I have encountered and each day I know I am better to be able to call him a friend.

That is awesome, Cookie! Wow.

Wow! That's so awesome Cookie. You truly are what THP is all about. Very nice and sweet looking bag!

Well done cookie, very well done.

You da' man Cookie , That is Awesome !

Simply Amazing! Nicely done Mr. Cook.

Wow. That Cookie is a good dude

He really and truly is "a good one". Honestly, I'm thankful every day to consider him a true friend. Very very cool, but I'd expect nothing less!

Truly amazing. Cookie is a good dude.

Very nice move cookie. Love to see things like this. THP is full of very good people.

Cookie is a good dude!!

awesome gesture by an awesome dude.

Awesome gesture! I was going to pm cookie about selling that bag after bettinardi was chosen for the MC. Was a little late!!

TTing

Holy that is awesome! Cookie knows what's up. Happy holiday!!

Back