Villa Crawl Thread - 2012 THP Golf Outing and Demo Day

Sweet.....we get to walk around and share drinks/food with everyone. This is going to be amazing.

Already have a couple drink ideas in mind.

A good theme for you guys would be to get some silver medals because I smell nothing higher than second place for you all!

We have a true dream villa:

One-T - Any ladies will automatically vote for us based on his presence.

Yoccos - Nobody has a match for this guy. Jeebus himself nicknamed him Marcawesome. He'll deliver a Tmexican feast that is sure to please all visitors.

Puttin4Bird - Not only will people be mesmorized by his voice, he becomes a near-professional dancer after some drinks.

Me - Well, three out of four isn't bad.

Must declare a ban on Speedo's if P4B starts a dancing.

One of these things is not like the other.....

I foresee grilled burgers, double espresso vodkas, and Hawaiian shirts in your future.

Def have to work on the High Spirit's for this one.
No one should be able to walk away from our Villa.
Might have to go to PM's for appetizers and apparel .

We have bmwnola, so he can make Hurricanes and bring beads.:banana:

One of these things is not like the other.....

That could be interpreted different ways, but I'll say:

Which one didn't end up on a rental car for $200, Alex?

exactly....I get the same feeling I get hitting out of a bunker now when I see a bottle of espresso vodka

That could be interpreted different ways, but I'll say:

Which one didn't end up on a rental car for $200, Alex?

Sweet - sounds like a blast of a time! Glad I am bringing the wife, she will deliver on some yummies.

I believe our wives can definitely cook up something broski.

LOL. I was trying to figure out if One-T could smuggle some on the plane.

I foresee grilled burgers, double espresso vodkas, and Hawaiian shirts in your future.

I may have a mason jar of white lightning in the fridge for those that aren't afraid of possibly going blind.

exactly....I get the same feeling I get hitting out of a bunker now when I see a bottle of espresso vodka

Just think how memorable it would be for a fellow THP'r to experience the spins from a JB Special.

Pecan Pie! Pecan Pie! or Peach Cobbler, I won't turn that down either.

Now that is an interesting thought in all seriousness. Need to see what we can work up.

yep.....

history is just a point in the past to reference for when the same event happens again in the future

Just think how memorable it would be for a fellow THP'r to experience the spins from a JB Special.

I believe our wives can definitely cook up something broski.

Without a doubt, my wife specializes in sweets and I will be asking her to bring whatever she needs to create some goodies.

Without a doubt, my wife specializes in sweets and I will be asking her to bring whatever she needs to create some goodies.
I look forward to your wifes goodies. :bulgy-eyes:

LMAO....had a feeling that might lead down that path.

Remove head from gutter.

Who is in my villa? is it just four of us?

Who is in my villa? is it just four of us?

That is correct.

If anybody needs help remembering their villa mates, let me know.

Now or after the Villa Crawl?

hahaha. I have a feeling that the aftermath Sunday morning will be very funny. Looking back at it, that is. It will probably be a little rough that day.

Our villa (T0AD & wife, Ole Gray, KellyBo, MikeT, DawgDaddy & wife) being almost all from Georgia will probably have collards, grits and fat back to go with the moonshine & sweet tea. :D

Not sayin' anything BUT there might be a dessert contribution for this villa from someone who possibly will be there in spirit...

---
- Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

no ringers!

Not sayin' anything BUT there might be a dessert contribution for this villa from someone who possibly will be there in spirit...

---
- Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back