Greetings from Seattle

jewish_

Reaction score
Handicap
--
Well, Tacoma, WA actually. I'm 25 and a terrible golfer having only been golfing for about 6 months now. Main reason for signing up here, is that of the handful of forums, the reviews you guys post are top notch, and I have managed to take a lot of really great tips to the course and slightly improve. Figure get started early, and maybe on day I'll be able to give back. Thanks THP

Eric

Welcome!

Welcome!

Similar age and skill set as you. First class site for info and just to be around great people period! Welcome

welcome to THP

Welcome to THP!

Greetings man! I might be moving to Tacoma soon more towards Cheney stadium

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP, Eric.

Welcome! A few of us from OR/WA get together occasionally; hopefully we can meet up and play together someday.

Welcome to THP Eric, glad to have you aboard

Thanks Guys.

Welcome! A few of us from OR/WA get together occasionally; hopefully we can meet up and play together someday.

Give me a few hundred more rounds, and then I'll join. Right now, i'd do nothing but slow everyone down.... a lot haha.

Welcome to the forum Eric!

Welcome to the forum Eric!! Used to be stationed in Tacoma at Ft. Lewis once upon a time; beautiful area.

Thanks Guys.

Give me a few hundred more rounds, and then I'll join. Right now, i'd do nothing but slow everyone down.... a lot haha.

You dont have to worry about that stuff here. THP is about all skill levels.
Welcome to the forum.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome aboard Eric, you have found the best golf site in the entire world.

Nice to meet you!

:welcome:

welcome to THP

Welcome to THP.

Welcome!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP

Well, Tacoma, WA actually. I'm 25 and a terrible golfer having only been golfing for about 6 months now. Main reason for signing up here, is that of the handful of forums, the reviews you guys post are top notch, and I have managed to take a lot of really great tips to the course and slightly improve. Figure get started early, and maybe on day I'll be able to give back. Thanks THP

Eric
Welcome to THP, Erik!

And, no worried, Ive been playing for years and Im a terrible golfer too!

Back