2013 PGA Champ Oak Hill CC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Six4three5

Tour Star...Layin' Up!
Reaction score
Handicap
2.5 GHIN
Hey guys...I know it's a pretty long way off yet but figured I'd start a thread for everyone going to be in attendance. Maybe we can figure out times to meet up and that kind of thing. I haven't decided if I'm going to buy the whole week package or just a few practice rounds and the Saturday & Sunday rounds. Anyone around here on THP going to attend?

I'll be there working the event, it should be a fun one!

TTing

I considering volunteering for it but I wasn't sure how many days off from work I'd be able to get and all that jazz. Volunteering all you have to do is work 2 shifts ten you're in for the whole week right? I'm Jimmy but you can call me Shef! Nice to meet ya Thainer!

I considering volunteering for it but I wasn't sure how many days off from work I'd be able to get and all that jazz. Volunteering all you have to do is work 2 shifts ten you're in for the whole week right? I'm Jimmy but you can call me Shef! Nice to meet ya Thainer!

I'm not sure to be honest as I won't be volunteering. I'm actually working it. So I'll just be going all week most likely. It'll be nice to meet you!

TTing

I'm pondering going to this one. It's a long drive for me, but I may do it.

I'm not sure to be honest as I won't be volunteering. I'm actually working it. So I'll just be going all week most likely. It'll be nice to meet you!

TTing

Oh man that's awesome! I'm jealous! All though I think I'd rather be able to roam around. Can't wait to follow Rickie!

I'm pondering going to this one. It's a long drive for me, but I may do it.

How long of a drive? You'll have to keep us posted if you do. If we get enough together maybe we can organize a nice THP dinner one of the nights. We got a lot of good food here in Rochester. Maybe we'll all have to get a garbage plate!

How long of a drive? You'll have to keep us posted if you do. If we get enough together maybe we can organize a nice THP dinner one of the nights. We got a lot of good food here in Rochester. Maybe we'll all have to get a garbage plate!

It's like 6 hours for me. I'll let you know if I do decide to go!

Looking as of right now Sunday's round is sold out on the PGA website. Now I'm going to have to over pay a little bit and go through Stub-Hub for Sunday. Still debating weather I want to do Tuesday and Wednesday or Wednesday and Thursday. Decisions decisions!

Just wanted to give this thread a bump. Plan on getting my tickets within the next week or 2. I'm going to attend the Tuesday and Wednesday practice rounds, Stub-Hub has the practice round tickets for $10. Also I'm going to attend the Sunday round, those tickets are sold out on the PGA Website and are a tad more pricey on Stub-Hub.

Got my Tuesday and Wednesday practice round tickets. I'm pumped.

Ahhh I want to go so bad! I'm gonna try to arrange some trip back home to attend. I'd love to watch / meet some
THP'ers and play a round

Ahhh I want to go so bad! I'm gonna try to arrange some trip back home to attend. I'd love to watch / meet some
THP'ers and play a round

Definitely!! We will have to get something in the works!

Bump to the top. Anyone else going? I'll be there Tuesday and Wednesday.

Bump to the top.

I'll be there but not until Friday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back