Odyssey Putters 2012

actually....is Odyssey going to be sending any Metal-X's for a THP review?

Just finished up a THP Radio show with Odyssey talking all things Metal X. It should air later this week...Lets just say after listening to this....I WANT ONE!

I know my Metal-X will be making an appearance.

I cant wait to try these out

You may have to put me in the Metal X #7 club too.,...I rolled one yesterday at Golfsmith and was making everything with it....I didn't want to like it, but I did!!

So now it's a #7/Dart shootout for me.

Metal-X: Very nice feel to it. Huge fan of the #9.

ProType: Didn't fell a whole lot different to me. Also love the #9.

Flipface: Sadly they didn't have it.

never have been a real big fan of these putters .... the site line always looks too close to the heel

I was able to roll a couple of new Odyssey putters tonight. The Metal-X is amazing. I couldn't get over how the ball came off the face of this putter. Granted I was just on a HORRIBLE practice mat since this was at a Scheels sporting good store but holy smokes man, these things are legit!

Been rolling the Metal X #7 tonight on the fake arse putting green inside and its simply awesome. Still getting used to the insert but I dont think its going to take long. Such a got dang good roll on the ball. I want to listen to that radio show right now so I know whats going on with this putter.

Been rolling the Metal X #7 tonight on the fake arse putting green inside and its simply awesome. Still getting used to the insert but I dont think its going to take long. Such a got dang good roll on the ball. I want to listen to that radio show right now so I know whats going on with this putter.

Kmac, are there any other Metal X models you might hoard?

Good question. Cant say any of the other models really tickled my pickle. That #8 is wicked looking but probably not.

I like the mid mallet version. Not sure what the number is

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

I do like that one because Gmac rolls that same style.

Good question. Cant say any of the other models really tickled my pickle. That #8 is wicked looking but probably not.

mmm, the Gmac version, aka, the Rossie!

I want to try these mythical Metal X magic sticks. They seem nice.

Yes that is the one. Might pick that over the 7. There is something about that 7 though

Yes that is the one. Might pick that over the 7. There is something about that 7 though

The #7 rolls better IMO. But I will let you know which one nerfny picks for you at the outing dude. :alien:

I rolled the Rossie and the #9 tonight, the #7 was still in plastic and I didn't think I should be the one to tear it off since I certainly wasn't buying. The #7 would probably be what I'd lean toward too. Or at least try it and probably sink every putt I ever look at with it.

I rolled the Rossie and the #9 tonight, the #7 was still in plastic and I didn't think I should be the one to tear it off since I certainly wasn't buying. The #7 would probably be what I'd lean toward too. Or at least try it and probably sink every putt I ever look at with it.

That is exactly what happened when I rolled it. Then I had a $40 credit for buying too much sh*t so I rolled it right into my backseat.

The #7 rolls better IMO. But I will let you know which one nerfny picks for you at the outing dude. :alien:

SSHHHH! I want to be surprised

That is exactly what happened when I rolled it. Then I had a $40 credit for buying too much sh*t so I rolled it right into my backseat.

Hmm I have a $40 credit also

I was taken back a bit by just how nice the ball came off the face. I was like DANG, what the hell is going on here? I'd roll that sucker into my backseat too if I had a little credit at the golf shop like that too. Great pick up man.

Back