That was hilarious, i;m not sure how that would fly if I attempted it here. . .

Thats's funny stuff.....wonder if he was actually hitting the balls??

Ha.. That would take the right driving range and people to pull off..

Yeah, that wouldn't float around here. Heck, even I'd have drawn on him! I'm retired NYPD with LOTS of retired cops around here. That guy would've been riddled and would make for a bad episode. :wink:

that's how we do things in Canada

Maybe I have a poor sense of humor but if a dude fires a shotgun right by me and I have no ear protection he would be beat severely. Especially after I learned he was using blanks.

Hey that's old Rufus from our Golf course! He's our Geese patrol officer honing his skills :laughing:

I think this would be even more funny if he timed the shot for when the club strikes the ball. :)

Ken

That dude would've had a 9i upside the head if he tried that. How the hell do you not notice someone standing there with a friggin shotgun?

That dude would've had a 9i upside the head if he tried that. How the hell do you not notice someone standing there with a friggin shotgun?

Especially in todays times with all the crazy shootings going on

Maybe the course is near where they film Swamp People... Golf bag, clubs, shotgun check!

Hey that's old Rufus from our Golf course! He's our Geese patrol officer honing his skills :laughing:

I thought of you when I posted this. I thought you'd might recognize it.

Well there is your problem, you lack focus. You should block out all around you when you step up to the ball. Lol

That wouldn't work here because they shoot back!

I don't understand some people's fascination of mixing shotguns and golf.

shotgungolf.jpg

not funny, moronic

I must have missed the memo that guns are now toys

Back