rghilljr

Reaction score
Handicap
First off....mods, if there are other threads like this one, please move it or delte as you see fit.

I am looking to see what brand runs bigger than advertised. In some brands I can wear and XL and in others I have to wear an XXL. Is there a brand that runs a little bigger than others??

I alway found Adidas runs a little big. Stay away from Sligo. They are a touch smaller than usual.

I alway found Adidas runs a little big. Stay away from Sligo. They are a touch smaller than usual.

Thanks blugold......this is acually why I asked the question. I tried a SLIGO shirt and it wasn't even close to fitting

Yea I bough a Sligo extra large and it was a bit snug to say the least. Adidas does supply plenty of room and my favorite fit for me is Antiqua

Thanks Ole Gray....hope you and yours had a great Christmas!

Antigua shirt do run nice. A large fits me pretty well. I'm 6' 225ish as a reference.

i found the Callaway shirts we got for the Morgan cup this year ran a little big for me. I'm a medium but they were closer to a large i felt

Thanks guys.....this is exactly what I needed to know. Keep it coming with the brands....

I am 6'4 almost but skinnier on the 175 lb range.....I wear Nike and what is funny is every shirt I own of Nike is small sized! not even medium! I am not a wide framed person and I tend to have this issue with any clothing line not just golf wear but the small fits me just perfect...I could use an extra half inch in length which I get if I go to a medium but then I have to much room and I would rather have my stuff fit more like a glove....not like a ripped body builder but like a Keegen Bradley style build and the way his shirts fit. He is The same size and age as me except he has about 10 lbs on me as I think I read he weighs 185 to 190. So with all that being said I feel Nike would really get larger and wider as the sizes go up because when I tried on medium shirts for the most part I could wear them in every aspect but the wideness of the shirt did not appeal to me and I felt it was to baggy!

Adidas medium = XXXXXL in any other brand. :D

I have an Adidas ClimaCool shirt that is a few years old that fits me perfect. I usually wear mediums, but I seem to remember this as being a large. (The label is washed out!)

Callaway and Addias shirts run about a size larger..........Sligo's are a full size smaller most of the time

Ping clothing seems to fit a little on the looks for size which I love.

I haven't worn an Ashworth in a long time, but I remember them running at least a size larger than other brands.

With Adidas, thy offer several different cuts that fit very differently. The tailored fit pretty true to size. They have two other cuts but Id on't remember what they are called.

Back