200s

Reaction score
Handicap
I'm looking for a 3 wood mainly from Taylormade or Titilest. Shaft flex doesn't really matter, would prefer it to be an adjustable 2 wood. So if anyone has one their looking to sale let me know.

Would also consider mashies.

Last edited:
Both good brand choices but you might consider a Tour Edge Exotics 3-wood or strong 3-wood, a very long (in distance) line of fairway woods but not adjustable. Just another choice to maybe consider.

Both good brand choices but you might consider a Tour Edge Exotics 3-wood or strong 3-wood, a very long (in distance) line of fairway woods but not adjustable. Just another choice to maybe consider.

I've tried a wide variety of 3 wood's, and it may be in my head, but I can only hit 3 wood's from those two companies.

I understand and good luck, two very good companies with quality products in my experience.

Thank you.

I have a brand new 910 F titleist 4 wood which can play as a 3,4,or 5 wood ?? not a 3 wood though! Figured I would throw it out there to you! Kail'i stiff made for titleist shaft not the aftermarket just the stock offering. I never got a chance to use it as it hit winter when i got it and the head is still in the wrapper as well as the price sticker wrapped around the shaft. Feel free to PM me if that interests you!

Trade interests?

Trade interests?

Trade wise, the only thing I have is a TM R9 supertri that I'm in the middle of painting. I guess I can offer to paint it how someone wants it. Other then that I have nothing to trade lol.

Ok, sorry then

I have an R11S 3-wood, RIP Phenom, Reg, only used for a month, and wasn't really looking for anything specific. I was just wondering what was up for trade and if anything really interested me. The other fairway you were looking for was a Titleist which would probably be the only other fairway I'd like and the price difference between the two would be unfair (for the person with the Titleist) to trade. I am between a regular and stiff so I'm still trying to decide what to do. I'm thinking about putting in some long hours at my local golf dome over the winter and kind of smoothing out the edges on my equipment in terms of what to keep, change, or sell/trade. I'm probably going to put some stuff up for trade at the end of the winter though, so watch out for that in a few months. Sorry about the length of this post

I have an R11S 3-wood, RIP Phenom, Reg, only used for a month, and wasn't really looking for anything specific. I was just wondering what was up for trade and if anything really interested me. The other fairway you were looking for was a Titleist which would probably be the only other fairway I'd like and the price difference between the two would be unfair (for the person with the Titleist) to trade. I am between a regular and stiff so I'm still trying to decide what to do. I'm thinking about putting in some long hours at my local golf dome over the winter and kind of smoothing out the edges on my equipment in terms of what to keep, change, or sell/trade. I'm probably going to put some stuff up for trade at the end of the winter though, so watch out for that in a few months. Sorry about the length of this post

Never apologize for a long post. Gotta say what you've gotta say.

I'm looking for a 3 wood mainly from Taylormade or Titilest. Shaft flex doesn't really matter, would prefer it to be an adjustable 2 wood. So if anyone has one their looking to sale let me know.

Would also consider mashies.
I have been hitting 3Ws lately. Have you tried Nike's VRS? I was surprised at how good it is, pretty much the only thing so far for me that appears to consistently out perform my G20 (I haven't hit the Mashie yet).

I have a 910f with a RIP Beta x flex shaft in it. I had that and my 910D done in matte white by Chop Shop golf this year. I am in Washington, MI, so if you think you might be interested, drop me a line and if you're somewhere close I could show it to you.

I have a NIKE Sumo 13* with a Profoce 75x Giold shaft and brand new never hit Callaway razr 15* with a stock reg shaft. let me know if interested.

I've got a R11 3 wood 15.5* with stock Stiff shaft with headcover. Some of the black as worn away from the sole and face from use, but still has lots of life. PM me if your interested.

I have a taylor made r9 #3 wood it is adjustable and has motore 60 gram regular shaft . It is listed for sale here in the Marketplace for good price of $50. shipped. If interested send a PM

I have a 910f with a RIP Beta x flex shaft in it. I had that and my 910D done in matte white by Chop Shop golf this year. I am in Washington, MI, so if you think you might be interested, drop me a line and if you're somewhere close I could show it to you.

Mind posting some pics of the matte white 910 somewhere. Sorry, but that sounds really cool. How much did it cost?

Last edited:
just a FYI the callaway 3 wood is gone.

Mine posting some pics of the matte white 910 somewhere. Sorry, but that sounds really cool. How much did it cost?

Chop Shop Gold did the work for me. I think he charges $45 for metal wood refinishing. I don't have a pic, but he put my clubs on his facebook page, so you can see it there. Just look under Chop Shop Golf.

I know you said no Callaway, but I just listed a Razr Fit if you want to take a look anyways. Good luck finding something!

Back