Lija Ladies Apparel Unboxing

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Here are the outfits that they sent over to have Golfer Gal review. Dont mind the dog bone next to them. Our dog Ellie kept dropping it there

P1000064.jpg

I like the belt, but the rest of the stuff is very subdued for Lija.

I really like the Lija lines. Her website is nice, but a little annoying to navigate.

• Admin
Completely agree

The orange shirt and the gray pants don't look too bad. The belt is iffy but I'm not so sure about the othe shirt and shorts.

Anytime orange is brought into the picture, that's a good thing!

The orange shirt and the gray pants don't look too bad. The belt is iffy but I'm not so sure about the othe shirt and shorts.

Really? Huh. I'm the exact opposite.

I love me some orange, but black and white stripes, only on the collar, and with pearl buttons...?!

Any chance you'll be giving away that dog bone? My dogs just saw it and went crazy! I know they want it bad!
190.gif

Really? Huh. I'm the exact opposite.

I love me some orange, but black and white stripes, only on the collar, and with pearl buttons...?!

Hang on...

I thought all Texas girls had a thing for 'Pearl Snaps' :banana:

I think Pearl Snaps are those things on western style shirts, instead of buttons:

CHNudie06.JPG
WW-023.1N.jpg

Whadda you mean "nobody wears those around here" They're everyfreakinwhere in south Texas. You're not some Yankee stand-in, posing as a nice Texas girl, are ya? :D

Here's part of the song I was referencing:

Pearl Snaps
By Deryl Dodd

Chorus:
(Pearl snaps) They really drive her wild
She can't resist my country western style
She's got the easy open-access down pat
My baby loves me for my pearl snaps

Ha, I have never posed, I share it openly: I am NOT a Texan!

Besides, the part of Texas I'm in has been taken over by the SoCals. (*shudder*) I still have only seen one of those shirts, just once, a lead in a cover band wore a god awful one as a sort of tongue-in-cheek maneuver. He was laughing when I asked him about it - dude's from Jersey.

But yeah, fortunately (with the Lija shirt) you could cut off the buttons and sew on some new ones, pretty inexpensively.

Ha, I have never posed, I share it openly: I am NOT a Texan!

Well, if you don't wear pearl snaps, you must wear a ten gallon hat, chaps & spurs!!! :cowboy:

Aren't they a 'must have' ensemble for any season, any place, any time in your 'neck of the woods'??

"Ching, ching, ching" [sound of Julie's spurs whilst walking] :D

i picked up those shirts when in houston for a wedding, love them!

i picked up those shirts when in houston for a wedding, love them!

A New Englander wearing western gear. Now that is interesting. :cowboy:

Back