2012 Outing Extra Golf Rounds.

Theres a 2:30 and 2:40 open on the new course Saturday (as of a few hours ago) if u didnt care to replay it again

she said couldnt play the other 9's cause of the other outing that has a shotgun in early afternoon

I dont care to take that, but...I dont want to discount the work Tad has done. They are aware we have unlimited golf, I do understand that they are running a business and they are in the business of people playing golf. This is the EXACT reason why I would rather not be at a big resort with a tour course. give me a hidden gem that is truly thankful for your business.

I dont care to take that, but...I dont want to discount the work Tad has done. They are aware we have unlimited golf, I do understand that they are running a business and they are in the business of people playing golf. This is the EXACT reason why I would rather not be at a big resort with a tour course. give me a hidden gem that is truly thankful for your business.

totally get it, only reason I even called was that I didnt know there were some blocked tee times already for Saturday afternoon, otherwise I would have just rolled with what Tad had setup...im real anal like that

We are speaking with Grand Cypress about the filling up issue.
The issue really becomes The North/South Course does not offer times after 2pm due to it being 3 nines and groups making turns.
They are trying to work something out.

The issue really becomes The North/South Course does not offer times after 2pm due to it being 3 nines and groups making turns.

glad to hear, hopefully they can work something out

sent you a pm rhino.....

sorry if I opened a can of worms. Wasnt my intent

sorry if I opened a can of worms. Wasnt my intent

Nope, not at all. Our goal is and always will be to deliver a weekend that is special. We never stop until that happens and it is one of things that keeps us going.

Nope, not at all. Our goal is and always will be to deliver a weekend that is special. We never stop until that happens and it is one of things that keeps us going.

Or kills us, but either way all we care about is that you guys are happy, and I mean that from the bottom of my heart.

Or kills us, but either way all we care about is that you guys are happy, and I mean that from the bottom of my heart.

thanks guys!! we never doubted you! well, One-T didnt.

Okay, here is the deal.
How many people are looking for an extra round on Saturday and are not happy with the tee time they got or cannot get a tee time? We need to know numbers guys, so if you are one of these golfers, send GG a PM immediately and post in this thread. Grand Cypress is trying to help out here the best they can and they need to know exactly how many people want a replay round on Saturday and either dont have a time or are unhappy with their time.

Thanks Josh and Morgan!! I know this has been one hell of a task (from the little I do know) but please know that your efforts are greatly appreciated.

I didn't doubt you either. :D

Okay, here is the deal.
How many people are looking for an extra round on Saturday and are not happy with the tee time they got or cannot get a tee time? We need to know numbers guys, so if you are one of these golfers, send GG a PM immediately and post in this thread. Grand Cypress is trying to help out here the best they can and they need to know exactly how many people want a replay round on Saturday and either dont have a time or are unhappy with their time.

Im 1 of them, while I like the 2:30 that I called and got, I dont really want to play the new course twice in a row the same day, but if thats the best option, so be it
. Im sure Chewie, bigleee and Toad wouldnt mind having to switch either

EDIT: PM sent as well to GG

I think I am on Freddie's list, but I would like to play earlier. Thanks for doing this.

Tapatalkin

My input:

I am in with some tee times Tad made, they are for 4- 4:30. I sure would prefer them earlier since the villa crawl is that night.

I would like to play North/South on Saturday.

Thanks guys!

My input:

I am in with some tee times Tad made, they are for 4- 4:30. I sure would prefer them earlier since the villa crawl is that night.

Tad just told me he wants earlier as well. Either him or I will PM her the exact times.

I am on Freddie's list but would like to play earlier than 4 if possible.

FWIW, I dont care what course it is.

and I also dont care who I get paired up with either in a group

Work has been so busy I've hardly been on here the past couple weeks. That being said, I absolutely want to play a 2nd round on any of the courses and don't have a tee time yet. Ditto for Sunday afternoon if this is the place to state that too.

And also Monday. I'm not flying out until 7ish Monday night so I'm up for a round that day too for any that are sticking around. I will also PM GG with the Saturday request.

Back