Last edited:
maybe I sould go pink instead lol or neon green

just checked got baby blue and pink or keep it black

PINK , BABY BLU or MATTE BLACK

you guys decide

Here is are the options
184c0a28-2521-0b0c.jpg

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using Tapatalk 2

I like the blue. But the matte black looks awesome as well. How did you do that? I'd love to do that to my driver.

Pink ftw.

good ol vinyl and patience

might be able to help you out with the one lol

might be able to help you out with the one lol

I'll be honest, I don't even know wtc vinyl is. I'm always scared to do work on my own clubs. I think I'd probably mess something up. Lol.

its a decal , you just have to wrap i, hardest part is trimming the edges after , but the razr x black, has a nice metal band around, so I have a good guide

Based on the glare the above lights are creating on the blue, I'd rule that one out pretty fast. I like the black one the most. I'd love to do that to my R11 and give it that black widow look with the red ASP.

definitely an option to get rid of the white head , I can also print, any pattern or picture ,which I still might do , but havent thought of anything interesting yet

Heres what pink looks like
184c0a28-2dd0-3788.jpg

Wonder how that affects the COG and weight of the clubhead by adding material.

would you notice two pieces of paper on your club head , so minimal

More pink
184c0a28-38b2-1ecb.jpg

184c0a28-38c2-8871.jpg

That pink is so sweet. Very cool.

might get a few comments on the course from the old farts in mens league though lol

Esox, are you reading this? You can finally get your blue R11.

if there is some members that would like to do the the same , I can probably put some packages together , and if yah pay for shipping , and material cost which is minimal, depending on how many pieces you need and colors . probably lik $20 or 25 including shipping , can probably include, a few pieces in each . pm me if interestedhave lots of colors

if there is some members that would like to do the the same , I can probably put some packages together , and if yah pay for shipping , and material cost which is minimal, depending on how many pieces you need and colors . probably lik $20 or 25 including shipping , can probably include, a few pieces in each . pm me if interestedhave lots of colors

You do realize someone can get matte sheets of vinyl for 4.25$ on ebay right...?

You do realize someone can get matte sheets of vinyl for 4.25$ on ebay right...?

im just generalizing a number and id send more then one sheet and color if any 1 wants to try it too

Here is a big bertha 554. That I just threw some blue on
184c0a28-4b10-53e4.jpg

184c0a28-4b26-4793.jpg

184c0a28-4b39-be74.jpg

Dude..that is pretty sick. Well done.

Back